Junior Relationship Manager (Analyst or Associate), Corporate Banking Coverage
Discover global opportunities for responsible minds at Deutsche Bank
Sometimes you have to look closely to bring synergy to our business areas. Our strategy 2020 is the result of analysis, creativity and a determination to be a leading global bank with roots in Germany. We’re investing in digital technology, infrastructure and structural changes that make us more efficient, more resilient, and less complex. We’ve taken a good look at our business. Now it’s your turn.
Description of business area
As part of the Corporate & Investment Bank division of Deutsche Bank, Corporate Banking Coverage (CBC) covers large multinational corporate clients across the whole range of corporate banking products with a focus on treasury and trade finance. The CBC Nordic team is looking to add a junior banker to support the coverage of Nordic corporate clients.
The primary responsibility of the junior banker will consist of, but not be limited to the following: Support members of the CBC team to continue to grow the business in the Nordic region. Support senior bankers in all aspects of client relationships, including preparing client presentations, analysing financials, accompanying senior bankers to client visits and providing follow-up. Work as a junior relationship manager by establishing and maintaining effective and trustworthy relationships with new and existing targeted customers at working level in close coordination with senior corporate bankers. Support senior bankers in all aspects of credit relationship: preparing client business cases and help Credit Risk Management in better understanding the respective clients. Over time, potentially cover own client groups with supervision of senior CBC team members. Coordinate internal requirements for business opportunities such as Know Your Customer or other regulatory requirements in cooperation with the respective departments. Develop a sound knowledge of Transaction Banking, Investment Banking and Financial Markets products. Coordinate the evaluation of both new and existing relationships with credit portfolio and product distribution teams on all data aspects. Support regional management with analyses and presentation materials.
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in corporate banking with developing skills in credit risk, transaction banking, foreign exchange and financing
- Strong technical skills (MS Office, financial modelling) and personal skills (communication, presentation, project management)
- Basic understanding of Financial Markets and Corporate Finance product suites
- Knowledge of regulatory environment, e.g. Know Your Customer processes
- International mobility for further career development
- Keen interest to follow financial markets and clients
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Committed and eager to learn and apply complex requirements
- Team player
- Education/Qualifications Requirements
- University degree in business or finance
- Minimum 1 year experience from an international environment
- Fluency in a Nordic language and in English
Paula Bithoun – email@example.com
149 nationalities at Deutsche Bank across more than 65 countries. Diversity drives Deutsche.
Ansök om Junior Relationship Manager (Analyst or Associate), Corporate Banking Coverage
Har du redan laddat upp ett CV? Logga in för att söka direkt