Finance Manager to international company
Gazella is now recruiting a finance manager to an international company with offices in Stockholm. This is an entrepreneurial company with a premium brand and the ambition to improve the business and expand further. The atmosphere is energetic, ambitious and the culture encourages simplicity and teamwork. We are seeking a candidate that enjoys an operational role and can be described as a business-oriented leader with solid financial management and accounting skills. As Finance Manager, your responsibilities include analysis, financial reporting, business development, budget and forecast as well as accounting when necessary. As a key member of the management team, you will assist in achieving the overall business goals, improving the business and expanding the company. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to submit your CV today.
- Participate actively in the management team
- Prepare management reporting, including monitoring of actuals vs budget and last year
- Ensure that all tasks within accounting are handled timely
- Prepare budget plan and execute monthly reporting and cash forecast
- Actively work with the management report model
- Take responsibility for accuracy of general and management accounting
- Coordinate year-end audits and ensure that all legal and fiscal requirements are met
- Provide financial data to commercial and service teams
- Lead all members and the work within the finance team
We are seeking a candidate with an academic degree in finance or accounting and at least five years of experience. You have experience from analytical accounting as well as experience from running a finance and accounting function independently. Leadership experience from a managerial or a team leading role in Sweden is considered an asset. In addition to the above mentioned characteristics, you demonstrate excellent Swedish and English skills, both written and spoken. Knowledge in Salesforce and Visma is considered a merit, but not a requirement.
We are looking for a reliable, business oriented and hardworking team player with analytical skills. You adapt well and thrive in an entrepreneurial company. You are driven, energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment. You demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills in combination with your team management skills.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Apply using the button or though the following link: gazel.la/2162. Katarina Milenkovic is responsible for this recruitment.