AkzoNobel are now looking for an Talent Resourcing Partner
We are now looking for an experienced Talent Resourcing Partner for our customer AkzoNobels Talent & Resourcing Team. This is an interim position as a consultant via Wise Professionals and the assignment is full time for 12 months with start date in September/October.
The purpose of the role is to strengthen the AkzoNobel brand as an attractive employer and to recruit in a professional and efficient manner to optimize the delivery of recruitment services to our businesses in Sweden. In line with our global strategy, AkzoNobel have centralized the Center of Expertises to Bohus. We are currently focusing on building our new team and talent resourcing services. We are a team of five in the talent resourcing organization supporting all our businesses from the South to the North of Sweden and we manage approximately 340 recruitments per year.
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
– Responsible for and execute recruitment according to our recruitment process
– Sourcing, build expert knowledge within recruitment, our local labour and candidate market
– Manage sourcing channels, create and publish internal/external online advertisement, work with LinkedIn and other social media channels to promote AkzoNobel and source talent through our preferred channels
– Selection, carry out the entire selection process, pre-selection, conduct phone/online interview and deep interviews
– Offer management, advice and have knowledge about local conditions, salary structure in AkzoNobel and the labour market, coordinate and create offer
– Talent Pipeline, proactive find and source defined target groups
– Advises and partner with our hiring managers on the most suitable route to attracting and selecting candidates and deliver the agreed solution
– Provides appropriate training and support hiring managers to build their capability in recruitment process, interviewing and local law
We are looking for you with the following background:
– University degree in HR or equivalent
– 3-5 years of experience in qualified HR, especially recruitment/manning/sourcing
– Specialist knowledge of engineering and RD&I recruitment preferred
– Experience and certified Personality, ability and skill test
– Experience of process oriented ways of working
– Excellent user of LinkedIn and other Social Media platforms
– Very good knowledge in Microsoft Office and other relevant HR IT systems
To be successful in this position you have to be self-going and result driven, flexible and service orientated. You are a good communicator, both in writing and verbally, and of course fluent in English. As a person you are outgoing, positive and have a business sense. You have a mind of improvements and optimization as well as structure.
What’s in it for you?
As a consultant at Wise Professionals you will always be offered a salary in line with the business standards, healthcare and pension as well as joining our collective agreement – the most important thing for us is that you feel safe in your role. In the same way that we expect professionalism from you, we also want you to have high expectations on us. No matter where you are in your career we want the role as a consultant to give you knowledge and experiences that are beneficial in your future career path.
Wise Professionals is a Recruitment Agency designing sustainable recruitment solutions for some of Sweden’s strongest brands and together with employers and candidates who sets high demands in their professional development. We are a part of Wise Group located with Offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmoe.
Want to know more?
You are welcome to contact us if you have questions regarding this position or the ongoing process. Working with this assignment is Consultant Manager Anette Hartlin (email@example.com).
From the 17 of July to 17 of August I will be on vaccation and during that period you could contact my collegue, Stina Scheller (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are looking forward to hear from you!