Senior Risk and Capital Analyst till Hoist Finance
Hoist Finance is now recruiting a Senior Risk and Capital Analyst to the headquarters in Stockholm. You will report to the Group Head of Risk Control as a senior expert, primarily in the credit risk and capital areas throughout the Group.
Group Risk Control is responsible for analysing, controlling and reporting credit, operational, market and liquidity risk for the whole group as well as assisting in interpreting new regulation with regards to risk and capital management.
The individual Hoist is looking for should be a proactive, ambitious and efficient team player with a goal to continuously improve the risk control work and risk management within the group.
Main areas of responsibility
- Analyse, control and report risks to management and the Board of Directors.
- Further develop and take responsibility for Hoist’s independent credit risk analysis efforts within the group.
- Responsible for independently analysing credit risk related to the credit portfolios and for conducting asset valuation reviews of the portfolios.
- Take an active part in interpreting new regulation impacting Hoist Finance with regards to credit risk and capital management.
- Assist in writing and updating policies and instructions regarding credit risk and capital management.
- Participate in the ICAAP from a risk control perspective. Evaluating if enough capital is held in order to cover unexpected losses.
- Support and help develop capital allocation and financial steering mechanisms.
- Participate in external reporting such as annual/quarterly reports as well as Pillar 3.
Desired skills and experience
- University degree in business administration, finance or engineering
- At least 8 years’ of experience from similar role, preferably from the financial sector or the debt purchasing industry.
- Strong knowledge in capital adequacy regulations.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Experience from credit risk modelling.
- Excellent level of English and Swedish required. German, Italian, French, Spanish or Polish is an extra merit.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- Proactive, solutions oriented, self-driven positive team player with good structuring skills.
Is Hoist Finance your next employer?
We offer you a fast-paced working environment at company headquarters in central Stockholm. Working with smart, engaged colleagues driven by strong business ethics, you will play an important role at Hoist Finance, and have the opportunity to develop your career as the company continues to grow.
Hoist Finance has grown at a rate of 40% over the past three years, a strong trend supported by the banks’ continuing trust in our services. Today Hoist Finance is represented in nine European countries, with plans to expand into new countries and new asset classes. Hoist Finance is listed on Nasdaq in the Nordic Mid Cap segment.
In this recruitment Hoist works together with Boardtalk AB. Please apply through website (www.boardtalk.se) Interviews will be conducted continuously. For further questions about this service contact Mats Holmberg (072-8532313) at Boardtalk AB