Account Manager to Motip Dupli Group
2 dagar kvar
Because of an increased demand in the Nordics and acquiring one of the largest client here in Sweden, Motip Dupli Group is currently looking for a self-going and driven Account Manager for Gothenburg area.
Motip Dupli Group is the number 1 in Europe for spray paints and touch up pencils, having brands such as MoTip, Dupli- Color, Presto and ColorMatic, being mainly active in the automotive, the do-it-yourself an the industrial markets with a large assortment of aerosols. Varying from high quality professional (car) lacquers to more technical product, brake cleaners, silicone sprays... Motip Dupli Group has three production facilities and own sales and distribution companies in 12 European countries. Having a strong foundation, lasting experience and high level of know- how, the company is thoroughly specialised in the development, production and distribution of aerosols and touch-up pencils. Together with putties, brush cans, triggers and bottles, the company provides a total concept to the market. Motip Dupli Group is selling on a yearly base, 110 million aerosols.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, engaged professional who has excellent relationship building skills. You will be the trust person for your clients and enabling them to increase the business by thinking together with the client and find solutions, whilst having an excellent assortment of products in hand. You'll leverage from the long lasting years of experience and knowledge of your surrounding with whom you communicate closely with, whilst being part of a culture where you take accountability. With your strong presentation and communication skills, you enjoy visiting your customers and meet people as well as delivering product information and training. As a Sales Representative you report to the Country Manager based in Oslo. The role entails travel and is home based.
Your main responsibilities include:
- You visit your customers on a daily base and establish a trustworthy relationship with them whilst representing the company in a professional way
- You provide your customers with product information, promote the products and convince them by giving demonstrations and training, whilst securing new orders
- You make sure the products are well presented in store and coach how to sell the products in the best possible way
- You develop your network and you are constantly open for new product and market information, which you transfer to your manager
- You take part of fairs and events
- At least 3 years of experience from a similar role (sales representative, account manager, merchandiser, in store sales with eagerness to develop outgoing business..) and you have technical affinity/interest
- You are very business and result oriented, whilst being able to ensure the quality of your relationships with the different stakeholders
- You like to find solutions and understand the needs of the customers, whilst having excellent empathy skills and being able to adapt easily to your contact persons
- You are self- going, structured, take initiatives and set your own goals and reports
- You can express yourself fluently in Swedish and English
By joining Motip Dupli Group in this interesting stage, you will be part of a financially healthy company who is developing a lot with clear expansion goals and with a lot of potential to grow in the Nordics and internationally. You will be part of an open culture, where the coworkers are very much appreciated and where you can make an impact.
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? Please submit your CV via our website. Your application will be dealt by Henrik Ledenvall.