You will be responsible for all the client facing and service delivery of the business operations. The overall scope is to drive revenue growth, maintain highest quality standards and lead the business in line with Group standards and best practice.
Our client provides specialised and financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and Alternative investment funds in different geographical locations. Delivering services that can help companies of all sizes with payroll, tax, accounting, company secretarial, corporate structuring and leasing the business operates across the Nordics and is part of a group that operates in over 80 countries.
The business has been built on the firm foundations of Respect, Excellence and Sustainability and has experienced 40% growth in year on year as it has established itself as a significant player in the Nordic market.
As Country Director will be responsible for:
- Driving local strategy including growth, productivity and profitability in accordance with Group guidelines
- Establishing the capability to meet long-term strategic requirements and challenges
- Overseeing high quality service delivery and client onboarding from offices in Stockholm, Helsinki and Finland
- Ensuring there is adequate local service expertise and developing the leadership team
- Leading local business development
- Drives the implementation and execution of performance management reviews within the geography
- Actively supports our Client Delivery teams across Nordics
- Maintaining Client Directorships and portfolios
As Country Director you MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Specialist accountancy or legal expertise especially focussed on administrative processes ideally payroll, accounting corporate secretarial and/or corporate contract management
- Experience of managing complex teams, identifying and sharing best practice and providing daily leadership from the front
- A flair for identifying business opportunities for growth, driving innovation and streamlining business operations
- Ability to align local requirements with regional and group strategic direction
- This role is primarily based in Stockholm but there is the flexibility to operate from Helsinki or Copenhagen.
Our client has a track record of identifying individuals with potential and giving them the environment to exceed their expectations. A global and diverse organisation employing over 6000 people has evolved through rewarding excellence and innovative thinking, fast tracking potential and creating a culture that drives the agenda.
The Country Director role operates with the autonomy and freedom to drive their local businesses whilst supported with a global infrastructure.