Group Business Controller to Autoliv
We are looking for a talented person with an international mindset and the capacity to drive change. You will be joining a team of competent and committed colleagues who value knowledge sharing and drive continuous improvements.
The person we are looking for will be part of the Group Business Control team focusing on Sales and Business Unit controlling. As part of the team you will participate in managing the forecasting process, follow up of sales reporting and prepare strategic and operational analysis. The team has an important role in providing support to decision making for Group Management and Board of Directors. You will have a key role in challenging the organization making sure that target and guidelines are met, thus enabling Group Management to steer towards the financial targets. The main focus is analysis and presentation of Autoliv’s sales performance and forecasting to Group Management, Board of Directors and other key stakeholders.
The Group Business Control team consists of eight members and is a key function in the quarterly and annual closings, working closely with management and other stakeholders in preparing material for the press releases and other external communications. The position is placed at Autoliv’s head office in central Stockholm and reports to Sr. Director Business Control. This position will also be working closely with other group functions and business units within the Autoliv Group. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an international fast paced environment.
Key responsibilities and Activities:
- Provide analysis of the sales reporting during monthly and quarterly closing as well as on ad-hoc basis
- Develop and implement reporting and analytical models
- Be the link between business and finance and maintain accuracy and quality of reporting and contribute with value adding management information
- Ensure consistency of reporting across the business
- Create strong relations with various stakeholders, work across functions and challenge the organization when needed
- Monitoring economic trends and be able to explain and incorporate these findings in analysis, management reporting and forecasts
- Prepare presentation material for Group Management, Board and other stakeholders
- Participate in various Group wide projects.
- University degree with specialization in Business administration, Economics, or similar
- A couple of years of relevant experience from a large multinational group or a consultant firm
- Experience from working with Business Controlling, preferably in a manufacturing company, is meriting
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience from OBIEE and HFM is an advantage, as well as an interest for systems and IT.
Who are we looking for?
- High level of business understanding and strong business interest
- Analytical and strategic thinking, problem solving attitude and ability to present analytical conclusions
- Someone with a driven and outgoing personality, strong analytical skills and high integrity
- A strong team player with the ability to deal with sometimes competing priorities while delivering results with high quality within specific time limits
- The job requires fluency in English, high flexibility, and the ability to work towards deadlines in a truly global and high paced international organization.
Autoliv is collaborating with Future Value in this recruitment. Please apply with cover letter and CV at www.futurevalue.se. Responsible recruitment consultant is Gustav Emthén and can be reached at 0767 – 83 55 90 or firstname.lastname@example.org.