FP&A Controller to Filippa K
Gazella is recruiting an FP&A controller to Filippa K. You will be part of the finance team, report to and support the CFO regarding financial reporting, analysis and business control. The FP&A Controller acts as a proactive and analytical group financial partner to all units within Filippa K. You will be responsible for providing the organization with reports, KPIs and tools for evaluating the business, as well as the task to challenge the organization to develop and increase efficiency and profitability. This is an important role with responsibility to improve the overall internal business knowledge and thus enabling the organization to make substantiated decisions. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden. Interviews are ongoing and Gazella has exclusivity in this recruitment process.
- Actively work with financial planning, budgeting and be responsible for conducting analysis to find, explain and prevent deviations from occurring
- Serve as business partner to functional leaders (e.g. Marketing Director, Online Director) and make actionable recommendations based on deep financial analysis
- Analyze and follow up the Filippa K Group, Filippa K countries, wholesale, retail, e-commerce and central functions from a group perspective
- Own monthly tracking of corporate cross functional KPI scorecard to ensure that employees work toward the same goals and improved profitability and be a driver of ROI mindset across departments
- Control of sales and costs from a group perspective as well as ensuring an efficient use of working capital within the group
- Support the accounting department in monthly closing procedures and part of monthly reporting to the board.
We wish to meet a candidate with an academic degree in business and a minimum of four years professional experience from work in a similar department. You either have proven experience from an analytical role within financial and/or business control or a management consulting background. The role requires a good understanding for accounting as well as basic knowledge for group accounting. Furthermore, you must have experience from analysis of financial statements (income statement, balance sheet and cash-low) and financial KPIs. Previous experience from retail / wholesales as well as skills in Qlikview and M3 (Movex) are considered assets, but not requirements. Your lingual skills include fluency in Swedish and English.
We are looking for a curious, hardworking candidate with strong analytical skills and the desire to deepen any analysis. You are business oriented and have a strategic mind-set. Your communication skills are strong and you have the ability to present information in a way that is easily communicated and understood at all levels of the organization. You are proactive, solution oriented and you collaborative well with others as well as demonstrate high integrity.
Filippa K is one of top leading Scandinavian fashion companies, with a strong position in long lasting fashion. The company is represented in 20 markets around the world through 50 brand stores, its own e-commerce business and more than 600 retailers, such as Lafayette, Bijenkorf, NK, Stockman and Illum. Today Filippa K has 350 passionate employees, with their own stores in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands. The Filippa K head office is situated in Stockholm. Filippa K offers a full range of fashion garments including shoes, bags & accessories, to both women and men.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim solutions. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.