CSR lead to Hoist Finance
Hoist Finance is looking for a forward thinking and experienced CSR lead to drive the CSR strategy and take our commitment to CSR to the next level.
Hoist Finance is a leading debt restructuring partner to international banks. Our business also naturally includes debt collection through which we recover the outstanding debt we have acquired from the banks. Our aim is to support our customers in becoming debt-free, contributing to a society where individuals are given the opportunity to repay their debts in a dignified and sustainable manner when their lives have taken an unexpected turn for the worse. At the same time, we free up resources and reduce risk for our partners, paving the way to develop a functional financial system where it is possible for an individual to borrow funds for that extra something in life.
Our employees are skilled professionals, driven by the desire to make a difference for others through their achievements. CSR – taking responsibility for the ethical treatment of all our stakeholders and the world in which we work – is part of everything we strive for, from our business model and amicable settlements, to personnel training and green offices.
If you want your work to make a difference, then maybe Hoist Finance is the place for you.
The role will be based in our head office in Stockholm and reports to the Group Head of HR, Communication and CSR. The main responsibilities will be to drive, shape and support CSR initiatives across Hoist Finance. The holder of this role shares, communicate and report Hoist Finance’s work on CSR to internal and external stakeholders and ensure compliance with CSR legislation globally.
Drive, shape and support CSR initiatives across Hoist Finance including, but not limited to:
- Responsibility for developing, implementing and ensure monitoring and follow-up of Hoist Finance’s sustainability strategy
- Advise and guide executive team, expert functions and units on CSR matters
- Identify and assess CSR risks and opportunities
- Ensure collection and follow up on CSR KPI:s and reporting of progress on targets
Share and collaborate
Overall responsibility for internal and external Group CSR communication including, but not limited to:
- Annual sustainability reporting
- Keep the dialogue with key stakeholders
- Coordinate and respond to investor requests (i.e. CDP) in cooperation with [Investor Relations] and relevant internal expert functions
- Assist local countries with their CSR communication
- Internal communication (newsletters, sharing best practice, etc.)
- Identify and share best practice across Hoist and countries
- Ensure compliance with Swedish legislation, EU Directives on non- financial reporting, UN Global Compact, OECD and other relevant standards or legislation impacting the Group
- Monitor changes in EU, Swedish and other applicable legislation that may impact the Group and its companies
- Initiate necessary updates of policies and Code of Conduct in coordination with internal expert functions
- Communication, implementation and training regarding CSR policy.
Desired skills and experience
The preferred candidate holds a relevant university degree in business, sustainability or law and has at least 5 years relevant work experience, preferably in an international company or in a consultancy.
Further the right candidate has an understanding of the finance industry and is an experienced project leader that is used to work both in a team and independently. The colleague we are looking for is curious and always striving for improving ways of working and has the ability to communicate clearly in a multinational environment.
Is Hoist Finance your next employer?
We offer you a fast-paced working environment in modern offices in central Stockholm. Working with smart, engaged colleagues driven by strong business ethics, you will play an important role at Hoist Finance, and have the opportunity to develop your career as the company continues to grow.
We have had a revenue growth exceeding 30% over the past five years, a strong trend supported by the banks’ continuing trust in our services. Today Hoist Finance is represented in eleven European countries, with plans to expand into new countries and new asset classes. Hoist Finance is listed on Nasdaq in the Nordic Mid Cap segment.
In this recruitment Hoist works together with Boardtalk AB. Please apply through website (www.boardtalk.se) Interviews will be conducted continuously. For further questions about this service contact Mats Holmberg (072-8532313) and Martin Andersson (070-5731010) at Boardtalk AB. As part of the recruitment process a background check will be run on each of the final candidates.