Treasury Risk Manager – iZettle
As Treasury Risk Manager, you are responsible for the Financial- and Treasury risks of the group. You will develop, run, own and continuously update the company’s risk analysis in regards to Treasury related risks. We are looking for a candidate who appreciates to own the full value chain of the Middle Office, from risk identification, to the development of models, to mitigation of the identified risks and any operations there in between.
The right candidate should have a keen interest to continuously develop both the task at hand as well as one self.
You will be responsible to manage the groups foreign exchange exposures, interest rate risks, liquidity risks, as well as to support in the regulatory reporting when and if so needed.
- Model, evaluate and mitigate the groups foreign exchange- and interest rate risks from an Earnings- and Economic Value perspective
- Ensure that the company’s liquidity risk is handled and in line with the set policies
- Evaluate, and suggest mitigating actions, to manage the risk of non-match funded assets
- Work together with the Finance department to understand and track the MTM’s and ensure the correct valuation of financial instruments
- Own the Treasury system, to be scoped and implemented
- C 5 years of work experience within Treasury – specializing in risk, or Advisory Services within Treasury for a Bank or Auditing firm, or as a Management Consultant within the field
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution
- Extensive knowledge in Excel and VBA, and R or Python
- Previous experience from working in a regulated environment
- Experience from funding in capital markets
Furthermore you should have strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated record of establishing effective working relationships with a diverse number of departments and functions. You are a problem solver and an analyst with the ability to prioritize in a rapidly changing environment.
This is a full-time position. Sounds exciting? Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We have come a long way, but there is so much exciting work ahead of us. And we need the best and brightest to help us get it done. Our fast-growing company was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 400 employees across its 12 operating countries, with offices in London, Edinburgh, Mexico City, Sao Paulo and Stockholm.
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world!