Fund Operations Associate till EQT
Do you want to be a part of a great and driven team working in a fast paced and international environment? EQT is an exciting organization and one of the leading alternative investment firms with offices around 3 continents. You will be working from their beautiful office situated in central Stockholm and have close contact with your colleagues around the world.
In the role as Fund Operations Associate, you will play an important part of the EQT support organization.
You will be responsible for investor reporting, portfolio company valuations, operating EQT’s portfolio company monitoring system (iLevel) and the monitoring of an external outsourcing partner handling the fund administration and accounting functions for all EQT funds.
You will work in close cooperation with the investment advisory professional teams across the EQT organization in Sweden and abroad.
Specific tasks and responsibilities include:
- Interact and instruct internal and external stakeholders such as investment professionals, portfolio companies, auditors, consultants and external fund administration and accounting personnel
- Work with external investor reporting and portfolio company valuation processes as part of a dedicated operations team.
- Review various deliverables from investment advisory professionals, primarily related portfolio company valuations and reporting
- Review various deliverables from an external fund administrator relating to the investment performance in the EQT funds, such as IRR and multiple of investment schedules
- Take an active role in the development of team responsibilities and tasks through various quality and efficiency focused projects aiming to take operations to the next level, thereby creating scalability in processes and procedures
- Operate and contribute in various improvement projects relating to EQTs portfolio company monitoring system (iLevel) to further automate portfolio company and fund reporting and data handling
Preferred background and experiences
- 1-3 years relevant experience from transaction services (big 4), corporate finance, business controller position or management consulting firm
- Exceptional technical and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
- Preferably some knowledge and experience from private equity
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate
- Pro-active approach, enjoys and is driven by own initiatives
- Accurate/detail oriented with high standards
- High ambition level and ability to independently drive processes forward; delivery mindset, high integrity and accountability
- A structured and risk based approach
- Thrive in an environment with entrepreneurial business leaders
Do you want to be a part of EQT? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. Interviews will be conducted continuously. For further questions about this position contact Martin Andersson or Mats Holmberg at Boardtalk AB