Business Controller to GANT
Gazella is recruiting a passionate Business Controller to GANT’s head office in Stockholm. Your responsibilities include providing support and developing reports, KPI:s and tools to monitor and evaluate the company’s performance. The purpose is to develop and increase general efficiency and profitability for the company. With the help of a wide collection of data, you will analyze critical areas within all company functions, but maintain a focus on the end-to-end understanding from buying process and the supply chain to sales. You must be able to support, to challenge and develop current processes. This is a key role with the responsibility to improve the overall internal business understanding and you will work to enable the organization to take well-grounded and data-driven decisions. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.
- Analyze and identify areas of improvement and suggest efforts to create business value, increase profitability and efficiency, and explain this to different stakeholders and follow-up the effect after implementation
- Cooperate and work closely with different internal teams within GANT by analyzing complex data and providing pedagogic and understandable reports to each function
- Create relevant report packages and participate in month-end reporting, the budget and forecast process as well as the three-year plan
- Assist in the implementation of data-driven decision management in different functions of the company
- Independently and in cooperation with the Business Control Manager develop and implement relevant reports and analyses to support your business area
- Establish contacts throughout the organization and take part in the development of business controlling globally to ensure a business oriented practice
For this position, we are looking for a person with an academic degree and at least three years of experience from working with financial analysis and business controlling or management consulting. You possess a conceptual understanding of accounting and have an interest in and experience from working with business controlling as well as analysis of large amounts of data. Previous experience from e-commerce or FMCG, as well as, basic knowledge of logistics and supply chain management are considered assets. You have a good knowledge of Excel and are fluent in English, both written and spoken. Other non-required merits include fluency in Swedish and knowledge of SAP and Qlikview.
We are looking for a passionate, analytical and value driven candidate who thrives in an innovative and dynamic environment. You are an authentic team player and perform your work thoroughly and responsibly, both while working individually and in collaboration with others. At work, you are proactive, passionate and like to occupy a central role characterized by coordination and overview. Furthermore, you are pedagogical, enjoy analysis and you possess an ability to translate numbers into ideas. To be successful you must be innovative, willing to learn, have the drive to really make a difference and the ability to deliver high quality within a stipulated time frame. You are communicative, can present your work and feel comfortable working with many different stakeholders within the company.
GANT is the original American lifestyle brand with European sophistication, offering premium clothing, accessories and home furnishings for men, women and kids. Born in 1949 on the campuses of the American East Coast universities and raised in Europe, GANT enjoys a global presence in over 70 markets, 750 stores and 4,000 selected retailers. GANT is a lifestyle brand committed to creating a community that lives by and embraces our values of being authentic, where we stay true to our beliefs, respect each other and remain accountable; being innovative, where we hold our heritage close to heart when striving for new ideas; and being passionate, where we live and represent the brand we love while working together toward the same goal.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Is this you? Apply using the button or though the following link: gazel.la/2173.