Financial Project Manager – New Markets to ÅF AB (Publ)
ÅF AB (Publ) is currently seeking to fill a new position as Financial Project Manager – New Markets. You will be part of a newly founded Group function where you will support the business from a finance perspective in the export business and in ÅFs establishment of foreign entities. As a project manager you will work closely with the sales organisation and various group functions such as Finance, Legal and HR to add value to our business and mitigate risks.
Since the role is wide and the contact areas are large, it is important that you as a person are communicative, structured and flexible.
You will report to Head of finance in Switzerland who is responsible for the new International group function. The role is located at ÅF’s headquarters in Solna, Sweden and partly in Baden, Switzerland. Further travel will be required.
– Experience in working with various financial and tax matters in an international environment
– Worked with monthly and annual financial statements (local GAAP and IFRS)
– Knowledge in withholding tax, VAT, corporate income taxation and transfer pricing
– Project management experience in development of financial processes
– Knowledge in project accounting is an advantage, but not required.
– Degree in business administration with focus on controlling, finance or accounting
– Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in an international environment
– Profound knowledge of Excel
– Demonstrated ability to identify issues, propose solutions and take ownership, including follow-through on recommended solutions.
– Thorough, independent and team oriented personality
– Willingness to travel for work
– Fluent in English and Swedish. German is an advantage.
ÅF is an engineering and consulting company with assignments in the energy, industrial and infrastructure sectors, creating progress for our clients since 1895. By connecting technologies we provide profitable, innovative, and sustainable solutions to shape the future and improve people’s lives. Today the ÅF Group has over 9000 employees and Net sales per year is approx. SEK 11 billions.
ÅF has offices in more than 30 countries across the globe, from Brazil to China. In 2016 ÅF performed projects in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Interviews will be held continously so please submit your application as soon as possible. For further information please contact recruitment consultant Gustav Emthén, firstname.lastname@example.org.