We are looking for Consultants to Asia Pacific
7 dagar kvar
Do you want to help make Sweden a more attractive business partner?
We are looking to hire strategy consultants to be part of growing our footprint and presence in Asia Pacific. Our organisation in APAC is today consisting of twelve markets with a mission to assist Swedish companies to develop and grow their business in the region.
Today Asia makes up more than one-third of the world’s economy and is home to more than half of the world’s population. With a rapid economic growth in the region and increased interest from Swedish companies to expand to Asia we are now looking for new colleagues to further strengthen our team in China, South Korea, Australia and Japan. This is an exciting time to join our APAC team and a great opportunity to develop your career in a fast-growing and dynamic region.
Business Sweden is a global organization with approximately 500 staff working at offices in 46 countries. We all share the same passion – creating maximum value for Sweden by helping Swedish businesses to grow internationally and identifying openings for foreign companies keen to invest in Sweden.
Working for Business Sweden is a varied job in which you will encounter many types of client and service. Work ranges from complex strategic deals to smaller operational projects and clients vary from multinationals to small family-owned businesses.
What do we expect from you?
You will be working in a challenging environment to provide support to our clients in their international business development. You will work independently as well as in teams, in different consulting assignments. Tasks include strategic and market analyses, recommendations on strategic issues, as well as more specific such as arranging business meetings with local clients and/or partners, developing knowledge and network in priority sectors, amongst others.
Tasks will also include identifying new business opportunities, as well as prospecting, contacting new potential clients, setting up and participating in sales meetings both in Sweden and in the region, and of course participating in developing a suggested solution and closing the deal.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a higher academic degree, probably a Master of Science in Business, Administration or/and Engineering.
- We believe you have a background as a management consultant and have working experience in managing projects or parts of projects for at least 2-3 years
- You have some experience in conducting sales of services.
- Experience from working, living or studying in Asia is of advantage.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Swedish and English is a requirement. The Consultant role in Japan requires Japanese language and experience, and Chinese speaking is advantageous for positions in China
- You are results-oriented, highly analytical and adaptable.
- Social and team-working skills are highly valued as well as passion for growing Sweden and an ability to handle new challenges.
We are looking forward to your application as soon as possible, but no later than the 2nd of October. In this recruitment we are cooperating with Navigio, please apply at www.navigio.se.
Specific questions related to the position can be e-mailed to Johanna Larsson at email@example.com, who will get back to you in within a few days.