We are looking for Senior Project Managers & Project Managers to Asia Pacific
7 dagar kvar
Do you want to help make Sweden a more attractive business partner?
We are looking to hire experienced strategy consultants to be part of growing our footprint and presence in Asia Pacific. Our organisation in APAC is today consisting of twelve markets with a mission to assist Swedish companies to develop and grow their business in the region.
Today Asia makes up more than one-third of the world’s economy and is home to more than half of the world’s population. With a rapid economic growth in the region and increased interest from Swedish companies to expand to Asia we are now looking for new colleagues to further strengthen our team in China, Singapore, Indonesia, India and Japan. This is an exciting time to join our APAC team and a great opportunity to develop your career in a fast-growing and dynamic region.
Business Sweden is a global organization with approximately 500 staff working at offices in 46 countries. We all share the same passion – creating maximum value for Sweden by helping Swedish businesses to grow internationally and identifying openings for foreign companies keen to invest in Sweden.
Working for Business Sweden is a varied job in which you will encounter many types of client and service. Work ranges from complex strategic deals to smaller operational projects. Clients vary from multinationals to small family-owned businesses and you will enjoy substantial scope to shape your own role and tailor solutions to the client’s specific needs.
What do we expect from you?
As a Senior Project Manager or Project Manager, you will work in a vibrant environment where you will lead and deliver projects that provide support to Swedish companies in their international business development and global expansion. We are looking for a person who has an exceptional drive and a can-do mindset.
An important part of your job will be initiation of sales to existing or potential Swedish subsidiaries in the region where tasks include identifying new business opportunities, as well as prospecting, contacting new potential clients, setting up and participating in sales meetings, and participating in developing a suggested solution and closing the deal.
We already have a strong team in place, and we set the bar high for applicants’ aptitude in analysing market drivers, interacting with senior corporate leaders, and managing the sometimes challenging local landscape.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a higher academic degree, probably a Master of Science in Business, Administration or/and Engineering.
- We believe you have a background as a management consultant and have relevant working experience for at least 5 years with documented experience from both project management and complex analytical work.
- You have experience in conducting successful sales of services and enjoy sales challenges.
- Experience from working, living or studying in Asia is of advantage.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Swedish and English is a requirement. The PM role in Japan requires Japanese language and experience, and Chinese speaking is advantageous for positions in China
- You are a confident communicator and have the ability to interact with both government and private sector stakeholders.
- You possess strong analytical skills, and can translate analysis into actionable plans.
- You are solution focused and focuses one’s own and others’ resources on what is possible rather than on causes of problems.
- You can quickly adapt to changes in plans and surroundings and lead others to redirect focus and energy in changed settings.
- Social and team-working skills are highly valued as well as passion for growing Sweden and an ability to handle new challenges.
We are looking forward to your application as soon as possible, but no later than the 2nd of October. In this recruitment we are cooperating with Navigio, please apply at www.navigio.se.
Specific questions related to the position can be e-mailed to Johanna Larsson at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will get back to you in within a few days.