Branch Manager - Blastrac
Blastrac will now open an office in Sweden and this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, as the Branch Manager you will report to Managing Director who is based in the Netherlands. Market coverage is Sweden and your additional tasks will include:
- You'll have the skills to setup and new Blastrac branch in the region with support of HQ.
- Responsible for planning of sales and marketing activities
- This role is responsible for creating strategy and budgets and leading the department so that goals for sales volume, prices and profitability are met
- The successful candidate will maintain and develop relations with present and potential key customers in Sweden
- Develop new business opportunities and sales channels
- Responsible for creating and follow up of the department budget and to take corrective measures if budget is not reached
- Responsible for gathering info and working along information on market trends
- Responsible for creating a stimulating and developing working climate including good communication and information both within the department and with other departments
- Lead negotiations for accounts he/she has personally been assigned and driving high customer satisfaction
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent university education
- You will have had experience in managing people and teams
- Proven track record in delivering on targets and increasing revenue
- Demonstrate drive in overcoming obstacles that affect ability to excel
- Possess high internal standards of excellence
- The successful candidate will be analytical, service minded and enjoys responsibility
- You will have the ability to create good relations both internally and externally
- Has strong customer focus and results orientation
- Highly developed influencing and diplomatic skills and capable of interfacing with senior representatives through matrix organisation
- Essential to be commercially driven, results focused and provide excellent customer service
- Effective interpersonal and sales acumen skills combined with leadership and influencing ability and capable of managing change
- Fluency in English and Swedish, both written and oral, is critical.
Blastrac is a multinational organisation that employs around 450 people worldwide. In addition, Blastrac has a global network with of more than 70 distributors of Blastrac surface preparation equipment and tools around the world. With its unequalled production line, the organisation has seen a massive geographical expansion over recent years.
Blastrac has a number of offices all over Europe, enabling Blastrac equipment to reach all countries. Within Europe, Blastrac has sales- and service facilities in France, Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Ukraine, Spain, Italy and Poland. From these offices in Europe they serve Europe, Africa, South America and Oceania.
Blastrac offers a wide line of equipment for surface preparation. Blastrac systems are the preferred method for surface preparation used by professional contractors and recommended by coating manufacturers for a wide range of applications used in today's market. For over 30 years, they have been saving contractors both time and money.
Please send your CV as soon as possible. Interviews will be carried out continuously. Your application will be dealt with by Senior Consultant - Henrik Ledenvall.