Vice President Finance - EF Education First
Gazella is now recruiting a Vice President Finance for our client EF’s international divisions, with openings in Zürich, London and Boston. We are looking for a driven and communicative person that share their core values. As the VP Finance, you will have a senior role that provides a crucial function to the organization, facilitating business decision making and execution. You have dual reporting responsibilities to the division CFO and the respective business President. In this role, you have the opportunity to make a massive impact on the organization. This could be the start of something great!
We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today.
- Hold a holistic ownership and responsibility of management reporting and analysis, operational balance sheet and P&L
- Regularly deliver management forecasting, pricing and investment decisions
- Provide a crucial function to the organization, facilitating business decision making and execution
- Dual reporting responsibilities to the division CFO and the respective business President
- At all times, treat the business and organization as if you owned the company yourself, and take a long-term view to do the right thing
- Take time for colleagues that come to you for inspiration and advice, always be ‘’in the meeting room’’ for important decisions, and be able to effectively connect and communicate on all levels, from the board room to the sales team kick-off
- To lead and oversee people across the entire division together with the division President
- Be the key speaking partner on all types of organizational matters
- Show the qualities of a good role model of EF’s core values
You have a business degree from a top university in managerial finance & accounting or economics. Furthermore, we believe that you have an impressive resume with proven track record as a business partner to commercial operations for several years, in multiple roles. It is necessary to have extensive understanding of accounting standards and strong analytical skills. Additionally, it is positive if you have previous experience from a role as Senior Financial Controller, Finance Manager, Business Controller or Head of Business Control.
EF highly values great work ethics and a hands-on attitude; you should never be afraid to roll up your sleeves, and fully embraces a culture of ‘’there is no such thing as not my job’’. You are entrepreneurial, flexible and inspired by change; you are comfortable taking calculated risks and embrace new challenges and responsibilities with enthusiasm. You have presence and charisma that make people follow you. It is important that you are willing to travel; as your organization will be in different metropolitan cities and time zones around the world. Most importantly: you have a positive personality; an inner drive for continuous improvement, excellent interpersonal skills.
EF Education First
EF Education First is a global leader in international education, with over a 50-year mission of opening the world through language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic study. We help people of all ages and nationalities become better citizens of the world. Though we are located in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries, we work together as one team to transform people’s lives through memorable educational experiences.
EF is different to most other organizations. We have over 45.000+ staff, and we run the company as a privately-held, giant startup, under the motto ‘’staying small while growing big’’. We are exceptionally entrepreneurial and emphasize a flat organizational structure giving our people a chance to personally make a difference.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Apply using the button or through the following link: gazel.la/2177. Johan Zethrin & Katarina Milenkovic are responsible for this recruitment.