Technical Account Manager
Our client is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of products and services for the world's process and industrial markets. With a history that stretches back over 95 years, their company has progressed from its roots as a packing manufacturer to become a world-leading supplier of mechanical seals, seal support systems, power transmission couplings and packing. They recently expanded product portfolio ensures customers now benefit from a genuinely integrated offering that includes specialized filtration systems, advanced hydrodynamic bearings, measurement and analysis technologies and artificial lift products for the oil and gas industries.
The Technical Account Manager will be a main player in developing and leading business opportunities within Southern Sweden.
On behalf of our client we are now looking for a Technical Account Manager who will report directly to the Area Manager and you should have access to the Gothenburg office.
- You will be responsible for budget achievement in Southern Sweden.
- You will visit clients in order to assess customer's needs, and suggest appropriate products and services.
- You will lead negotiation and approach with clients according with product groups, policy, strategies, and margin.
- You will gather information about customer satisfaction, always keen to find new strategies to improve it.
- You will manage monthly forecasting and monthly progress report, together with presentation during meetings if needed.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all documents on ordering and implementation, as well as completing business operations from clients, are tracked, clear and accessible from other sales team members.
- You will contribute in keeping a positive working environment and will be active in giving suggestion to improve it.
- Technical studying background (Mechanical, Chemical or similar).
- Previous experience in a sales position, used to deal with customers about technical products.
- Willing to travel across the Region and visit clients face to face.
- Fluency in Swedish and English.
- Ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders at different levels.
- Able to work under pressure and following priorities.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also independently and with low supervision.
Established almost four decades ago in the United Kingdom, Michael Page is today recognized by clients and candidates the world over as the leading specialist consultancy in permanent recruitment, temporary staffing and interim management. From more than 150 offices in 35 countries, our consultants offer clients, ranging from SMEs to global blue-chip organizations, exclusive access to an unrivalled pool of talent.
If you believe your qualifications match our requirements, please send your English CV via our website. Your application will be dealt with by Senior Consultant - Henrik Ledenvall