Interim manager – Head of Business Control
Gazella is searching for an interim manager to the position as Head of Business Control to an international company. This is a broad role and we are looking for an experienced and business driven team player that is focused on delivering results. You will be responsible for accurate monthly reporting, follow-up, analyzing strategic initiatives, leading the budget and forecasting processes. The role requires a “hands on-attitude” and includes project controlling and support of the production units in all financial matters as well as proactive work to develop business. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today.
- Handle monthly financial reporting, including some accounting for an entity as well as analysis and follow-up for all Nordic entities
- Take the role as owner and developer of the production monthly reporting package
- Evaluate, support and analyze the project reporting process to improve and develop best practice
- Support business management with advice and financial reporting on production
- Set and follow up budget and forecasts for new projects as well as maintaining an ongoing dialogue with project managers regarding financial issues, time allocation and process documentation
- Be responsible for ensuring that internal reports are completed and distributed to all stakeholders
- Implement company guidelines regarding project requirements in terms of agreements, documentation and reporting in coordination with the Financial Control unit
- Be responsible for contact with auditors
- Manage information against management, owners and managers in different countries
We are looking for a consultant with an academic degree in finance or equivalent and at least five years of experience from working with financial analysis and business controlling or management consulting. You have solid accounting skills and are both experienced as well as interested in business and project controlling. We wish to meet a candidate with experience from international businesses, preferably within FMCG, and with strong excel skills. Previous manager experience is considered an asset. You have a good knowledge of Excel and are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Gazella is looking for a driven, analytical and communicative team player. At work, you deliver high quality within a stipulated time frame and perform your work thoroughly and responsibly, both while working individually and in teams. You are willing to learn and possess an ability to translate numbers into ideas. As a person, you are communicative, able present your work and feel comfortable working with many different stakeholders within a company.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Is this you? Apply using the button or through the following link: gazel.la/1139.
Sverker Nyman, 076 176 01 26, and John Hagtorn, 076 176 01 12, are responsible for this assignment. Please, visit our website. Do you want to view other job opportunities that we offer? Follow Gazella on LinkedIn.