Enterprise Product Owner to Volvo Cars
5 dagar kvar
You spearhead systemic evolution away from legacy technology approaches into our ambition to be a leading, modern software development operation, working closely with architects and platform owners.
About the client
Volvo Cars is on an ambitious journey to re-define the customer experience in automotive through digital technology. While Volvo is pushing the boundaries on several fronts - autonomous driving, vehicle electrification, cutting-edge vehicle engineering design, and more - some of the most exciting action is happening in our Consumer and Enterprise Digital Group. Having recently hired our first Chief Digital Officer from Silicon Valley -- with a background that includes both start-ups and Amazon -- and being propelled by a new global business expansion -- Volvo Cars is uniquely positioned. We are taking consumer-facing technology around the driving experience to places most players are only dreaming about - and changing how people think about automotive transportation as a result. We're committed to giving Volvo customers an entire week of quality time back per year by 2025 through these types of innovations that simplify their lives. We're looking for team members in this Digital organization who think about technology problems and opportunities in exciting and different ways - creative and critical thinkers who want to change the world with us here at Volvo.
You are a customer-obsessed leader for your enterprise digital product, and are accountable for its success in our global business. You will create the long-term product vision, tactical product release strategy, and drive execution of product releases, working closely and collaboratively with global business functions and our regional / national sales companies.
Main job requirements/ responsibilities:
- Develop enterprise product strategy and define product roadmap based on an integrated understanding of customer behaviour, business direction, anticipated market trends and the possibilities of information technology.
- Write use cases, user stories and technical requirements to enable the product planning process.
- Drive sprint planning & review including feature prioritization; champion these decisions with internal customers and stakeholders in global, regional and market roles.
- Lead release planning and testing processes for global products efficiently and effectively.
- Develop, monitor, evaluate and standardize key metrics and product analytics to improve technical (performance, reliability, scalability) and customer / business performance -- fostering a culture of data-driven decisions across internal stakeholder groups.
- Manage the process of root cause analysis and product improvement (bug fixes, addressing gaps, migrating platforms) to customer and product problems as they arise.
- Coordinate with internal platform teams to progress overall enterprise architecture toward an agile, fast-moving technology stack.
- Lead "build vs buy" trade-off decisions where applicable.
- Extremely strong problem solving skills going from the customer to the how the technology works; ability to quickly translate customer opportunity or need into product and technology dependencies.
- Understand enterprise IT from a legacy perspective, but also from a modern technology stack design perspective, in order to facilitate evolution of product capabilities into a modern software stack.
- Experience with software architecture considerations; agile software development methods; devops processes; understanding of cloud computing technologies.
- Able to break down "jobs to be done" to product components, features and technologies that are flexible, built on re-usable, flexible microservices that are logical for the overall design of the technology stack.
- Ability to Think Big and come up with new ideas and ways to take them forward through strong influence skills - evangelize strategy & plan well (verbally and written) to stakeholders
- Comfortable with ambiguity; self-starter and purpose driven; have a strong sense of curiosity; experience with dashboard and metrics.
- BSc in a technical discipline required (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or equivalent); MBA or MSc in Computer Science, preferred
- 5+ years' experience in product management for enterprise products; in similar high scale, global technology environment.
- Significant experience working with business functions (P&L owners)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a leadership role
- Software development experience a plus
Are you willing to take the step in your career and have the unique chance to work as Enterprise Product Owner for world leading car manufacturing?
Please send your CV as soon as possible.
Interviews will be carried outdone continuously. Responsible consultant: Oscar Davison