Global Marketing Manager - Consumables & In-store
We are looking for a driven Global Marketing Manager for Consumables & In-store to join Husqvarna Constructions Global marketing team.
Husqvarna Group is a world leading producer of outdoor power products including chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and garden tractors. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a world leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group's products and solutions are sold to end-customers in more than 100 countries. Net sales in 2016 amounted to SEK 36 billion, and the Group had more than 13,000 employees in 40 countries.
Husqvarna Construction, an autonomous division of the Husqvarna Group, is a world leader in machinery and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The foundation is built on product and technology leadership ensured by high investment levels in user-focused product development to offer professional end-users the most effective and efficient solutions. Products and services are distributed globally in all relevant sales channels. In 2016 revenue was SEK 4.1 billion generating an EBIT of 12%. Since then the division has transformed through 4 important acquisitions and one divestiture.
We are looking for a driven Global Marketing Manager for Consumables & In-store to join our Global marketing team. You will ultimately be responsible for supporting increased sales of consumables and in-store for the division overall. Day-to-day management and smooth operation of projects, including in-store, private labeling, legal trademarks, packaging, local promotions are examples of tasks.
Our consumables predominantly consist of our core Diamond tools and to an extent also certain service parts and accessories. As this segment is different as to the customer journey and need for easy selection we need a focused marketing expert in this area to maximize our potential. Extensive experience from marketing of consumables, in-store and packaging is a requirement.
In this role you will report to Vice President Marketing and the position is located at Husqvarnas office in Jonsered, Gothenburg.
Key Responsibilities and deliverable:
- Point of contact for marketing of consumables, packaging and in-store
- Ensure consumables are sufficiently and adequately presented in all marketing channels and across the organization
- Develop packaging concept and work with product management to ensure effective execution
- Develop in-store merchandising concept and work with sales to ensure effective execution
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Develop support documentation for local implementation
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
The ideal candidate resembles the following profile:
- Minimum a bachelor university degree in business/marketing or equivalent
- Proven working experience of consumables in FMCG marketing with global brands
- Extensive experience of omnichannel marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of E-commerce in regares to customer experience, up-selling and cross-selling
- Experience in setting up and optimizing in-store campaigns
- Proven working experience of working with shop concepts
- Proven ability to drive in-store as part of the 360 end-user journey
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in packaging
- Experience working with agencies for strategic campaign development and delivery and both experience and skills managing internal and external resources to complete projects against set goals.
- Strong commercial understanding and business acumen
- Holistic perspective and able to implement strategies
- Project leader skills, strong drive and broad skills
- Understanding of OEM business and legal aspects in naming and selling consumergoods
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is a must
- For this position frequent travel to Belgium and US is required
If you are a person who have a positive attitude and that has outstanding communication and presentation skills you will enjoy this. We are looking for a person who is proactive, as well as responsive, with strong leadership. drive and organizational skills. Do you enjoy applying strategic and creative thinking to grow help businesses, we think you should apply for this position.
Please send your CV as soon as possible. Interviews will be carried out continuously. Your application will be dealt with by Senior Consultant - Henrik Ledenvall