Global Digital Project Manager - Husqvarna Group
Husqvarna Construction Products are looking for a technically skilled Global Digital Project Manager to join the Global Marketing Team.
Husqvarna Group is a world leading producer of outdoor power products including chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and garden tractors. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a world leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group's products and solutions are sold to end-customers in more than 100 countries. Net sales in 2016 amounted to SEK 36 billion, and the Group had more than 13,000 employees in 40 countries.
Husqvarna Construction, an autonomous division of the Husqvarna Group, is a world leader in machinery and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The foundation is built on product and technology leadership ensured by high investment levels in user-focused product development to offer professional end-users the most effective and efficient solutions. Products and services are distributed globally in all relevant sales channels. In 2016 revenue was SEK 4.1 billion generating an EBIT of 12%. Since then the division has transformed through 4 important acquisitions and one divesture.
We are looking for a technically skilled Global Digital Project Manager to join the Global Marketing Team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns. Your first project will be to drive and roll-out our next generation web sites.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Global Digital Project Manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams. Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects' digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
In this role you will report to Global Digital Director and the position is located at Husqvarnas office in Jonsered, Gothenburg.
Key Responsibilities and deliverables:
- Project lead of digital and IT/technical online marketing initiatives
- Drive development of digital touchpoints and technical platforms
- Business ownership of CMS platform, collaborate with internal IT on critical backend systems and integrations, including prioritization of backlog
- Initiate and/or roll-out future features such as personalizing, login and personal accounts, customer database, CRM integration's, fleet management and e-commerce
- Manage SEO/SEM, marketing database, advertising campaigns etc.
- Collaborate with internal IT and Technical Office, as well as external agencies
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against pre-set goals
The ideal candidate resembles the following profile:
- University degree in Computer Science Digital Marketing, or equivalent
- Proven working experience of leading IT-related digital marketing projects, preferably with global brands
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytic tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytic skills and data-driven thinking
- Proven ability to drive digital as part of the 360 customer journey
- Solid knowledge of E-commerce in regards to customer experience, up-selling and cross-selling
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent communication skills & good team player
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English is a must
If you are a person who have a positive attitude and that has outstanding communication and presentation skills you will enjoy this. We are looking for a person who is proactive, as well as responsive, with strong leadership. drive and organizational skills. Do you enjoy applying strategic and creative thinking to grow help businesses, we think you should apply for this position.
Please send your CV as soon as possible. Interviews will be carried out continuously. Your application will be dealt with by Senior Consultant - Henrik Ledenvall