Junior Global Digital Marketing Manager - Husqvarna Group
We are looking for a driven and creative Junior Global Digital Marketing Manager to join Husqvarnas Global Marketing Team. In this role you will report to Global Digital Director and the position is located at Husqvarnas office in Jonsered, Gothenburg.
Husqvarna Group is a world leading producer of outdoor power products including chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and garden tractors. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a world leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group's products and solutions are sold to end-customers in more than 100 countries. Net sales in 2016 amounted to SEK 36 billion, and the Group had more than 13,000 employees in 40 countries.
Husqvarna Construction, an autonomous division of the Husqvarna Group, is a world leader in machinery and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The foundation is built on product and technology leadership ensured by high investment levels in user-focused product development to offer professional end-users the most effective and efficient solutions. Products and services are distributed globally in all relevant sales channels. In 2016 revenue was SEK 4.1 billion generating an EBIT of 12%. Since then the division has transformed through 4 important acquisitions and one divestiture.
We are looking for a driven and creative Junior Global Digital Marketing Manager to join our Global Marketing Team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day contact with our global sales companies, supporting the markets with digital marketing and campaign activation, including site roll-outs, email marketing,educating and social media.
For this position, we expect you to be a curious, service-minded professional with an in-depth understanding of how digital marketing can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Junior Global Digital Marketing Manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams. Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our project's digital life cycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
In this role you will report to Global Digital Director and the position is located at Husqvarnas office in Jonsered, Gothenburg.
Key Responsibilities and deliverable:
- Support global sales companies in digital marketing and campaign activation
- Conduct training's of our digital channels and tools, including our web platform
- Create support material and drive internal training material library
- Keep our MDM system updated with product information
- Create and roll-out digital marketing templates such as web campaigns, e-newsletters etc
- Develop and implement a social media plan
- Collaborate with internal teams and agency to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against pre-set goals
The ideal candidate resembles the following profile:
- University degree in Digital Marketing, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, preferably with global brands
- Experience in social media, SEO/SEM and/or advertising campaigns
- Ability to drive and develop digital marketing channels in a creative way
- Strong analytic skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent communication skills & good team player
- Training and pedagogic skills, strong drive and online skills
- Familiarity with CMS
- Technical/IT background is a plus
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is a must
If you are a person who have a positive attitude and that has outstanding communication and presentation skills you will enjoy this. We are looking for a person who is proactive, as well as responsive and you have a drive and organizational skills. Do you enjoy applying strategic and creative thinking to grow help businesses, we think you should apply for this position.
Please send your CV as soon as possible. Interviews will be carried out continuously. Your application will be dealt with by Senior Consultant - Henrik Ledenvall