Compliance Officer at Net Ent
2 dagar kvar
Net Ent are currently looking for an experienced and collaborative Compliance Officer to strengthen a team of seven committed officers focusing on regulatory issues related to the gaming sector in different markets.
The successful candidate, together with the team shall function as an independent and objective body tasked with reviewing, evaluating and providing professional compliance advice to the business and ensuring risk minimization of Net Ent’s gaming/gambling licenses.
You will be based in Stockholm, Sweden, and report to the Enterprise Risk Manager.
• Proactively monitors, assesses, reviews, and reports to senior management and the company upcoming regulatory changes on a worldwide basis and any related risks
• Handles licensing issues and other related compliance matters in existing and future regulated markets
• Identifies, creates, and maintains the company’s framework of polices, instructions, and procedures to ensure compliance
• Provides training to the company when required
• Actively maintains and works with regulatory requirements in the company’s database tool
• Minimum 5 years of compliance experience from the Gaming industry or other regulated industries
• A University degree is mandatory
• Professional proficiency in English, both written and spoken
About the company
Ready for Better Mondays?
Join a growing international family boasting over 60 nationalities united by a strong Net Ent culture.
Net Ent embrace innovation, that’s the only way to be recognized as a key driver within the gaming industry.
Net Ent offers employees a variety of benefits, such as;
• Flexible working hours
• Generous health benefits
• A full-time employee dedicated to Net Ent’s health and fitness activities
Are you our new addition to the Net Ent family?
For more information; www.netent.com
Questions and contact person
If you share Net Ent’s belief that compliance is the way to do business, we are looking forward to hearing from you via your application. Net Ent is partnering with Amendo Executive Search in this recruitment. Please contact Sofia Bågstam at Amendo Executive Search email@example.com, (076-7775136) for any questions you have regarding the role.