Accounting Manager to Bauer
2 dagar kvar
We are currently looking for an Accounting Manager to join BAUER Hockey during a maternity leave. You will be based at the European regional main office European region, in Gothenburg, preferably starting early February 2018 until end of March 2019.
As Accounting Manager, you play a key role in evaluating and developing accounting practices and policies based on Company needs, while ensuring that the Accounting department is a value-added partner to the whole organization.
You are responsible for the accounting and reporting for the Swedish and German entities as well as the Finnish branch. To your support, you have an Accounting Assistant based in Sweden as well as an Accounting Assistant based in Germany responsible for book-keeping.
Your tasks include:
• Ensuring accurate, timely and fairly stated month-end, quarter-end and fiscal year-end reporting.
• Weekly cash forecasting, approval of payments and monthly bank reconciliations.
• Monthly commission calculations.
• General accounting, account balance reconciliation, VAT reconciliation, social fees reporting and tax questions.
• Preparing annual report and financial statements as well as fiscal year-end audit.
• Supporting monthly and yearly budget and forecasting activities.
• Managing the identification of internal control opportunities and improvements.
• Monitoring and analyzing the organization’s incentives to develop more efficient procedures, processes and use of resources.
• Coaching and assisting the staff to meet planned results.
To succeed in this position you, have a degree within Business Administration and 3-5 years’ experience of qualified accounting. You are skilled in Excel, experience in SAP is also beneficial. You can communicate efficiently in Swedish and English.
As a person, you are a responsible and organized individual with excellent planning skills. You are a team-player and enjoy a relaxed, easy-going atmosphere.
Hockey is defined by moments. And players are defined by what they do with them. Moments to better themselves. Moments to come together as a team. Moments to shine. At BAUER, we've been helping players make each and every moment of the game better for 90 years. And when we help players play their absolute best, they don't just excel in the moment, they own it. That’s what we at Bauer call “Own the Moment”.
BAUER Hockey is the world's leading designer, developer, manufacturer and marketer of ice hockey equipment. Founded in Kitchener, Ontario in 1927, the Company developed the first skate with a blade attached to a boot, forever changing the game of hockey. Since then, BAUER has continued to develop the most innovative products in the industry. Read more about Bauer Hockey https://sv.bauer.com/.
We at BAUER Hockey only succeed with great teammates. If you’re a team-player and ready to pitch in with new ideas, hard work and bold leadership, we look forward to your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Heidi Bader firstname.lastname@example.org 0709 856 337