Financial Controller to Brunswick Real Estate Investment Management
We are now looking to add an additional finance professional to the team. You will work closely to the CFO at Brunswick Real Estate Investment Management with broad responsibilities.
The Finance Team within the Investment Management Equity division is responsible for all financing activities as well as investor and legal reporting. Further the Finance Team assists other key stakeholders within the group in matters regarding structuring of both property transactions and potential new investment management mandates. The position is based at Brunswick Real Estate office at Jakobsgatan 6 in Stockholm and you will report to the CFO.
- Analysis and production of presentation material
- Part responsibility for treasury, business control and fund control, working closely with fund managers and investment professionals
- Internal and external reporting
- Various ad-hoc tasks within the finance team, including system support
- A curious person with the capacity to work both strategic and hands-on in a fast paced environment
- Mindset of a team player and the ability to build mutual trust and good relationships
- Confidence in taking own initiatives, adapt to new situations and perform in a sometimes stressful environment
- Strong analytical skills combined with a creative mind
- 1-2 years of relevant experience from e.g. consulting, real estate advisory/investment firm or banking
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, financial analysis and modelling
- Strong academic performance with a Bachelor and/or Master degree in Engineering, Business, Economics or Similar
- Full business proficiency in Swedish and English
Do you want to be a part of Brunswick Real Estate? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. Interviews will be conducted continuously and application deadline is November 21, 2017. For further questions about this position, contact Johan Magnusson (072-248 65 31) or Ola Everhed (070-790 01 06) at Boardtalk AB.
Brunswick Real Estate is a market leading investment manager and adviser in the Nordic real estate sector with an offer that includes advisory and asset management within credit financing and real estate investments. The team includes 90 employees in Stockholm, Malmö, Helsinki, Copenhagen and London as well as senior advisers with broad international expertise.
Investment Management (IM) is divided in two sectors: Equity (real estate investment management) and Debt (credit financing). IM Equity includes a wide range of structures in commercial real estate, such as separate investment mandates together with large institutions and international managers as well as own property development. The credit financing funds within IM Debt are focused on secured financing of commercial real estate in the Nordic region.
Read more at brunswickrealestate.com