District Sales Manager to Hans Turck Sweden
Turck is one of the leading manufacturers in industrial automation. With about 4.000 employees in 28 subsidiaries as well as sales partners in further 60 countries.
As a specialist in sensor, fieldbus, connection and interface technology and also human-machine interfaces (HMI) and RFID systems, we offer efficient solution for factory and process automation. With our state-of-the-art production facilities in Germany, Switzerland, the USA, Mexico and China we, as a family-owned company, are able to react quickly and flexibly to the demands of local markets
Do you want to be part of a flexible and dynamic sales team?
Turck Sweden is looking for District Sales Manager for the South Sweden.
- Responsible for securing and maintaining revenue growth and Company image.
- Manage the full sales cycle, from building awareness and generating leads closing large deals.
- The role demands technical- and sales skills as you will establish trust by having good understanding of the customer's application and system.
- Manage of multiple projects and be responsible to deliver sales opportunities and revenue.
- Important that you have the ability to think outside the box in terms of automation systems, in order to solve the customers automation system needs.
- Deliver inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of our solution
- Reporting on a regular base to the Managing Director Sweden
- Participating to yearly technical / sales training's at Turck HQ in Germany
- Manage of opportunities and marketing activities by CRM
- Participating to local fairs
- 5+ years of client-facing sales experience of automation systems or automation components
- Degree educated within a relevant technical discipline; an MBA/MSc will be a plus
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales targets
- Work independently
- Cultivating long-lasting relationships with clients
- Strong analytic, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- The right candidate must be fluent both in writing as orally in English and Swedish.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and would like to join a highly successful global organization then please send your application to Henrik Ledenvall, responsible consultant at Michael Page.