Treasury Fixed Income Specialist at Saab
What you will be a part of
Saab Group Treasury is a central function with a global responsibility to coordinate the financial and insurance activities within the group. The Front Office function is responsible for the Saab Group’s long- and short term financing and management of liquid assets, making liquidity planning as a key input and important work task. Another significant part of the function is to support the business areas and subsidiaries within Saab with handling of Foreign Exchange and Interest Rate risk through all phases of a project. It also answers to aggregate this risk on a group level and manage it according to agreed frameworks.
As a Treasury Fixed Income Specialist you will be an important part of the funding and investment activities within the firm and work closely with liquidity planning and capital structure analysis. You will also be the expert within the firm in Interest Rate related matters. Responsibilities will mainly include:
- Prepare funding plans including analysis and evaluation of different financial solutions
- Manage the investment portfolio according to policies and directives and suggest update and improvement of framework
- Develop risk management and analysis techniques
- Analysis and update weighted cost of capital and other rates used within the firm
- Conduct and take part of investigations and projects within Treasury field, eg. new debt instrument or investment alternatives on the market, financial regulations, cost of capital etc.
Your skills and experiences
You have around 10 years of experience from working with similar tasks within finance. You could have a background either from the Front Office of a Bank or from a similar function within a Corporate Treasury. You have strong skills in financial systems and risk analysis of financial products. It is desirable that you are familiar with risk management of fixed income products, funding and DCM products. You have a university degree in business or engineering.
As a person you have a strategic approach, strong analytical skills and the ability to prioritize effectively. You have demonstrated your skill to show good judgment in statements, actions and decisions. You have the ability to work in a team environment. You have strong skills in Excel and English, both verbal and written.
The role is placed in Linköping.