Business Developer to Alfort & Crohholm
Reporting into the CEO and being his right hand person (this holds for our M&A work) you will be responsible for helping drive the continuous transformation of Alfort & Cronholm through improved understanding of the business drivers and continue implementing the board’s strategy of improving the profitability within the Alfort group.
You will be an occasional member of the management team and also work closely with a strategy group comprising of the CEO, Chairperson and an external consultant.
In this very broad and commercial role you will analyse product groups, pricing strategy, cost structure, warehousing/ supply chain strategy, procurement strategy amongst many others. After understanding each business area you will make recommendations for improved efficiency in each unit and hold the responsibility for implementing agreed upon action points.
You will be able to advise the CEO on new product areas making them comparable to the established revenue streams eventually being able to conduct analysis by profitability of brand and customer.
Furthermore you will build a monthly report for the board and CEO focusing on profitability by business segment etc.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Establishing method for profitability per business area/product group
- Developing the Group's calculation principles and enforcing them.
- Create tools to make more profitable purchases and implement and follow up their use
- Developing and implementing internal and external pricing principles and discount structures.
- Developing the Bl system, Qlikview, so it becomes a tool for the management to analyse results.
- Analysing profitability and purchasing as well as producing monthly reports
- Responsible for the development of M&A pipeline and helping run M&A projects
Applicants must hold a degree within Business Administration/Industrial Engineering or equivalent with good grades.
You will have 2-4 years’ post university experience gained from one of the following:
- Management Consultancy
- M&A – Investment Bank, Boutique, In-house
- Big 4 Transaction Services
- Commercial business controller position
Furthermore you must be analytical with a strong problem solving ability. You must be structured, driven and have the ability to communicate your ideas and drive the implementation of them.
You require excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint and be fluent in both Swedish and English.
About the company
Alfort & Cronholm has lead the Swedish market for over 100 years within the painting and DIY industry.
Alfort & Cronholm develops, manufactures and markets the Nitor, Mäster, Scandborst, Konkret and Arena brands, which are sold through retailers all over the Nordic area.
Through its very modern, efficient distribution and logistics centre, Alfort & Cronholm also collaborates extensively with leading producers of goods mainly for the paint, building and do-it-yourself trades.
With 100 years behind us, we are preserving our tradition and knowledge, while also nurturing our intention to be forward-looking. That is something we are proud of.
If you are interested please send your CV by clicking on the apply now button.