Junior Business Controller / Management Trainee to Jackpotjoy Group
Gazella is now recruiting an analytical Junior Business Controller / Management Trainee to Jackpotjoy Group. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an organization with a welcoming culture and the possibility to work within a transnational scope. You will start your journey at their Sweden office in Stockholm in order to get to know the company and within a year you will be transferred to their office in Hong Kong, where you will work towards their Asian market. You will be working close with the Controller team and the Head of Asia and your main focus will be to analyze Jackpotjoy Group’s business performance, develop and implement different strategies and project management. We are looking for a person with both feet on the ground and with an entrepreneurial mindset, who is passionate about his/her work and who deems no task too small and no challenge too great. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.
- Spot check daily numbers, highlight anomalies and suggest course of action
- Analyze business performance and monitor relevant numbers and KPI’s on a daily basis
- Monitor business performance across the complete sales funnel, identify trends and patterns and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop and execute strategies for optimizing CRM, acquisition and product
- Take a leading role in driving through various projects directed towards improving business performance
- Assist in the implementation and execution of organizational policies and processes
- Analyze existing policies and processes and improve or implement new as necessary
- Assist in producing and following up budgets and performance forecasts
- Support stakeholders with ad-hoc analysis
You have a Master or a Bachelor degree in Financial Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Statistics, Economics or a related discipline and we attach great importance to your personality. Previous work experience comes secondary but preferably we seek candidates that have between 0-2 years from a role such as junior controller, management trainee or other relevant work experience. You have an excellent analytical mindset and good attention to detail. It is meritorious if you have experience from living abroad, maybe from an exchange program. Furthermore, it is meritorious if you have earlier experience from working within SQL, Tableau or Power BI. You have professional English skills and are an experienced user of Excel.
You are an analytical and value driven team player with a passion for numbers, who pays attention to details and perform work thoroughly and responsibly. You have strong leadership skills and value a high level of integrity among others and yourself. Furthermore, you are good at communicating with members of your team as well as colleagues from other parts of the company. We are looking for someone who takes responsibility and who values the freedom that this role is entailing. Moreover, you have a willingness to learn and the drive to make a difference by always delivering high qualitative work within the stipulated time frame.
Jackpotjoy Group, is a global online gaming operator with flagship online casino brands Vera&John and Intercasino in 13 countries worldwide. The public parent company Jackpotjoy plc, owns online bingo & casino brands such as Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Intercasino, Starspins, Botemania, Costa Bingo and Slot Crazy.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Is this you? Apply using the button or though the following link: gazel.la/2196.