Are you our new Chief Sales Officer?
As Pangara is expanding we are looking for the third core member of our C-level team.
The CSO will have total responsibility for offline sales functions; to develop, lead and execute on the overall sales strategy and to drive growth on both a national and international market. As such, the CSO will continuously develop the product strategy to ensure that the offline and online portfolio are compatible. In addition, the CSO will decide on optimal sales channels and maintain strategic relationships with key customers.
In our efforts to grow the CSO will be responsible for expanding the sales organisation in Stockholm, southern Sweden and ultimately internationally.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Overall responsibility for the sales and key account management organization
- Overall responsibility for the offline marketing teams and efforts
- Training and recruiting within the offline sales and marketing departments
- Collaborate with and support the Online Marketing Manager
- Develop Pangara's overall branding strategy and develop related materials
- Develop, align and continuously update the Pangara client value proposition
- Develop, design and implement Customer Journey and Service Design Blueprints
Pangara offers a fast-paced and flexible work culture and to succeed in this role you need to thrive in an environment that is constantly changing. You enjoy being out on the field and driving our business together with the sales team. You get a thrill out of reaching your targets but you love helping others to reach theirs even more
- You feel comfortable and are used to interacting with clients on C-level/management level
- You have hands on experience from selling services, B2B
- You can lead, train and manage sales teams
- You are used to follow up on KPI:s and be responsible for a sales budget
- You are a problem solver that can work very proactively
- You have some knowledge from the IT/SW business
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Sales are a passion for you, not only a 9-5 job!
Pangara is a freelancer platform connecting top developers in Vietnam with clients worldwide. To ensure this, Pangara uses a customised and unique qualification process to gather and offer only the best freelancers out there. Our mission is to be the most reliable and flexible gateway between top developers and clients worldwide. Our founders are Swedish, our customers are global and our talents are world-class. Learn more at www.pangara.com
How to Apply?
For further information about this position and the recruitment process, please contact Malin Söhr +46 (0)73 421 79 84, Research Consultant at Ogunsen Executive Search.
As selections and interviews are made on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible. All applications and personal information are handled with confidentiality.