Area Sales Manager Scandinavia to Dayco
Dayco is a global leader in the research, design, manufacturing and distribution of essential engine products, drive systems and services for automobiles, trucks, construction, agriculture and industry. Dayco's contributions are integral to how people get from place to place, goods are transported, food is harvested, and infrastructure is built. The company operates according to long-held values - keeping promises, delivering on time all the time, and an intense commitment to service no matter what the obstacles. For more than a century, Dayco has overcome challenges, emerging stronger and smarter at every turn. Dayco improves how the world moves by creating products, systems and relationships that endure.
On behalf of Dayco, we are seeking a passionate and self-driven Area Sales Manager to work operationally with the Scandinavian customers.
Tasks will include:
- To spend significant time at the customer and advise, support and proactively promote Daycos products and developments
- To be part of the team and pro-actively participate in commercial and technical matters
- To be in constant dialogue with customer on product and market developments, trends and differentiated value
- Be the point of contact for technical and commercial discussions and guide the Account team to create value and provide solutions
- The jobholder will pro-actively drive new business, order recruitment, manage customer complaints and service issues and will be jointly responsible for RFQ's
- To participate and coordinate activities between Automotive customers in Scandinavia and Dayco, including stakeholders from Commercial, Logistics, R&D and Technical
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent technical education
- Strong technical background with profound commercial acumen
- Around 5 years experience or more towards the automotive sector
- Proven track record in delivering on targets and increasing revenue
- Demonstrate drive in overcoming obstacles that affect ability to excel
- Persistence, service minded and results oriented
- Highly developed influencing and diplomatic skills and capable of interacting with senior representatives through matrix organization
- Essential to be commercially driven, result focused and provide excellent customer service
- Effective interpersonal and sales skills combined with ability to create and preserve excellent customer relations
- The position includes significant traveling within Scandinavia and occasional travel abroad
- Fluency in English and Swedish, both written and oral, is critical
If you are a person who have a positive attitude and that has outstanding communication and presentation skills you will enjoy this. We are looking for a person who is proactive, as well as responsive, with strong leadership, drive and organizational skills. Do you enjoy applying strategic and creative thinking to grow help businesses, we think you should apply for this position.
Please send your CV as soon as possible. Interviews will be carried out continuously. Your application will be dealt with by Senior Consultant - Henrik Ledenvall