Key Account Manager to Smartwares Group
This is a dynamic role that requires a flexible and self-driven personality with a high energy level to build on a large opportunity region and relations. A pure team player, an entrepreneur who is appealing for international retailers to work with.
Smartwares Group is a leading player in smart safety, lighting and small home appliances with offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Sweden, Lebanon, Turkey, Hong Kong and China. Smartwares Group (Tristar, Princess, Smartwares, XQ-lite, Topcom, Byron & HomeWizard) offers you smart appliances that add convenience and joy to everyday living, appliances that make you feel at home and safe. Thanks to a clear focus on efficiency combined with an entrepreneurial attitude, Smartwares Group is able to make great products available to everyone. In recent years the assortment as well as the company itself has grown rapidly, currently making Smartwares Group a global player that is respected by its customers and retail partners all over the world.
- Expanding existing customer relationships with account management and business planning
- Coordinating sales activities between the customer and the internal organization
- Independent contribution to sales and profit target
- Editing of potential new customers
- Supporting and selling of new product introductions
- Participate in fairs
- Bachelor degree in Management Studies or related disciplines with minimum 3-5 years experience
- High level of negotiation and communication skills
- Proven track record of account management
- Driven and empowering decision maker who is resilient and persistent
- Be able to achieve long term high level partnerships with existing and new customers
- Solid experiences in handling global and multinational customers
- Strong interpersonal skills and networking capabilities
- Well-organized, self-starter
- Frequent traveling
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
If you are a person who have a positive attitude and that has outstanding communication and presentation skills you will enjoy this. We are looking for a person who is proactive, as well as responsive, with strong leadership. drive and organizational skills. Do you enjoy applying strategic and creative thinking to grow help businesses, we think you should apply for this position.
Please send your CV as soon as possible. Interviews will be carried out continuously. Your application will be dealt with by Senior Consultant - Henrik Ledenvall