Business Controller to Husqvarna Group
We are currently looking for a Business Controller to start with Husqvarna AB. You will report to the CFO of the Construction Division and be based at the office in Jonsered.
The Business Controller shall support the category organizations in the Construction Division, which are responsible for global product development, manufacturing, and supply chain and are also measured on sales performance, i.e. the full value chain. The role provides a key link between Category and Divisional Management, focusing on analyses, presenting the Division’s performance and forecasting & budgeting.
The business controller position main responsibilities are to support the category managers and their respective organization with accurate financial figures and analyses and project support to drive business improvements. Key tasks consist of:
- Complete monthly and quarterly closings financial analyses and reports of the operational performance for category organizations
- Coordinate the budget & forecast processes, working closely with business division CFO:s and others to secure consistency, quality, timing and transparency
- Coordinate and actively contribute in category organizations ongoing improvement activities, e.g., by defining and following up KPIs, develop business cases, etc.
- Ensure compliance with Husqvarna Group policies and procedures
- Support in strategy implementation by providing high quality financial analyses
- Coordinate and secure alignment between Divisional and Category objectives and priorities
- Identify and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders and other internal customers
To be considered for this position you have a degree within finance and business. You have at least 5 years of relevant experience. You are fluent in English, both spoken and written. You most likely have experience from an international environment and are skilled at navigating in a matrix organization.
As a person you are analytical and have the ability to simplify complex matters. You are self-driven and highly motivated to succeed. You have a strategic mind with a hands-on approach and are eager to learn more about the products and business.
Husqvarna Group is a world leading producer of outdoor power products including chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and garden tractors. Net sales in 2016 amounted to SEK 36bn and the Group has around 13,000 employees in 40 countries. The Group is organized in 4 divisions combined with Staff Functions and Group Strategic Functions. Husqvarna Construction, a 4 billion SEK division of the Husqvarna Group, is a world leader in machinery and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. Read more http://www.husqvarnagroup.com/en.
We look forward to receiving your application!
For further questions please contact:
Heidi Bader firstname.lastname@example.org 0709 856 337
Mattias Larrieu email@example.com 0734 166 016