Finance Manager to expansive FMCG startup
Gazella is now recruiting a Finance Manager to an innovative growth company within FMCG. This company is environmentally friendly and values sustainability. They are now looking for a Finance Manager who wants to join their dedicated team. This is a new role where you will be responsible for the build-up of the Nordic Finance function and work as a key member in the team. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.
- Manage, coach and develop assistant accountants, one in Denmark and one in Sweden
- Manage sales ledger, purchase ledger and all cash transactions, including credit control, with the aim of maximising cash
- Prepare 2019 budgets together with the team and support three year plans
- Establish ways of working in new regions, prepare business cases for up weighted investment plan and new launches
- Analyse and optimise customer investments through profitability and promotion analysis and partnering our Sales team
- Define and be responsible for Quality Key Performance Indicators for products and report Quality Performance
- Develop and establish Strategic plans and processes to improve profitability and cost efficiencies
- Improve financial reporting and report transparency and forecast accuracy
You have a Bachelor or Master degree in business, finance or a related discipline experience from a similar role as a Finance Manager. It is required that you have skills within financial modelling, customer P&L’s and it is meritorious if you have experience form working at a start-up, in FMCG or in retail. You have professional Swedish and English skills and are an experienced user of Excel.
You are a driven and proactive team player that is comfortable working in a strong culture. You have strong leadership skills and value a high level of integrity among others and yourself. Furthermore, you are good at communicating with members of your team as well as colleagues from other parts of the company.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Is this you? Apply using the button below. Katarina Milenkovic and Elinor Nilsson are responsible for this recruitment.