Portfolio Development Manager, Orion Pharma Region Scandinavia
Are you a talented analytical mind that enjoys searching for commercial opportunities and develop product portfolios? Do you have proven track record from the life science industry and want to help us continue building well-being? Then we have an opportunity for you!
We are looking for an analytical and commercially driven Portfolio Development Manager Generics and Self Care to our Scandinavian business.
As Portfolio Development Manager Generics (Gx) and Self Care you will be responsible for:
- Scandinavian portfolio management, launch processes and Business Intelligence activities
- Proactively and systematically discover appropriate targets for licensing and prioritization of projects making sure we deliver new products to the market.
- Commercially and financially evaluate new and existing products and business cases.
- Build excellent relations with Gx Portfolio Managers responsible for Sweden, Denmark & Norway and the Scandinavian logistics team, as well as our Gx and Business development team in headquarters.
- Remotely lead the Gx Launch Team and Business Intelligence with two employees based in our Mumbai office, India.
- Actively participate in the Gx & Self Care commercial team.
- Continuously improve the team and yourself.
We are looking for a colleague, with strong documented track record from the life science industry, with the following qualifications:
- Min +5 years of experience from business development or portfolio management in the life science sector, preferable from a generic pharmaceutical industry.
- Preferably you also hold a strong insight about the Scandinavian pharmacy sector.
- MSc in Business or equivalent.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong market insights and understanding from the pharmaceutical markets in Scandinavia.
- A driven, structured, solution-oriented, analytical, quick decision-maker and an excellent project manager, able to organize and motivate cross functional teams.
- You communicate fluently in English speaking and writing, and preferably also good have skills in the Scandinavian languages.
- As a person you always aim high and see solutions and opportunities in any challenge and find motivation in being part of a busy organization.
The position will be based at our new modern regional head office in Mörby Centrum just outside Stockholm. You will report to our Scandinavian Head of Finance and Business Support.
Please address your job application and CV to HR Manager Monica Hellström at firstname.lastname@example.org. Last application date date is January 31st 2018. Selections will be made on an ongoing basis throughout the application period.
Orion is a globally operating Finnish developer of pharmaceuticals and a builder of well-being. Orion develops, manufactures and markets human and veterinary pharmaceuticals, active pharmaceutical ingredients and diagnostic tests. Orion is continuously developing new drugs and treatment methods. The core therapy areas of Orion’s pharmaceutical R&D are central nervous system (CNS) disorders, intensive Care and respiratory for which Orion develops inhaled Easyhaler® pulmonary drugs. In Nordic we are also a leading company in off patent pharmaceuticals and self-care products.
Orion Pharma Region Scandinavia is the local subsidiary of Finnish Orion Corporation. The region is currently selling approx. 250 different pharmaceutical in Scandinavia and is currently among the fastest growing pharma companies on the Scandinavian market. Our regional turnover in 2017 will be close to 140 MEUR.
Ansök om Portfolio Development Manager, Orion Pharma Region Scandinavia
Har du redan laddat upp ett CV? Logga in för att söka direkt