Junior Risk and Compliance Analyst to Scania Finans AB
Scania Finans AB (SFA) is a credit institution authorised by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) and is a business unit within Scania Financial Services. Scania Financial Services is a global provider of financial services conducting business in more than 50 markets world-wide.
Scania Finans AB offer financing and insurance of Scania products through seven branches in the Nordic and Baltic countries. The company has more than 80 employees, of which half are located at the headquarters in Södertälje.
The SFA Risk Control and Compliance functions are now expanding and are looking for a Junior Risk and Compliance Analyst to join the team. The Risk Control and Compliance functions are independent functions within the second line of defence responsible for supporting the operations in Governance, Risk management and Compliance (GRC) issues.
The Junior Risk and Compliance Analyst will assist and report to the head of Compliance. For the right candidate, the position is an excellent starting point for a career within GRC and Scania Financial Services. You will also work closely with the Finance department and be a part of the global Scania Financial Services Risk and Compliance network.
- Prepare risk and compliance reports to the Management Team and the Board of Directors.
- Review and update internal steering documents, procedures and processes.
- Identify and analyse upcoming changes in the regulatory framework.
- Assist the Finance department in maintaining the Regulatory and Corporate Reporting Framework including COREP/FINREP and MFI reporting.
- Identify changes in regulatory reporting standards and requirements and act as a project manager for implementation projects.
- Be a liaison to central banks and financial supervisory authorities.
- Assist in developing, implementing and monitoring SFA’s compliance programme.
- Provide support to the operations in implementing the risk and compliance framework.
- Conduct risk assessments in various risk areas such as FX, liquidity, interest rate and operational risks.
- Consolidate and follow up on incidents and identified breaches.
- Assist in developing and updating training material.
- Act as a co-ordinator to follow up on findings from control functions and Internal Audit.
We are looking for a high potential candidate with ambitions and a will to grow in this role. You have probably recently finished your education or have up to a few years relevant experience. High emphasis will be put on personal characteristics. The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- A relevant degree, for example in law, business administration, economics, statistics, engineering or similar. Extracurricular activities and/or more than one degree is a strong merit.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and Sharepoint.
- Strong planning, organizing and communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English. Knowledge of other Nordic or Baltic languages is a merit.
- Experience from QlikView, K-Helix and Hyperion Financial Management is an extra merit.
- Experience from a supervisory authority, financial services/captive finance company, consulting, audit or law firm, or the commercial heavy vehicle industry is a merit.
You need to be analytical as well as creative when it comes to finding the appropriate methods and solutions to problems. You want to work in a value driven international organization, and enjoy working in a fast-paced and continuously changing environment. We believe you are self-driven, structured and communicative, with a good sense of priorities and experience in working against deadlines. The position may require some travelling to the SFA branches.
A value driven company, professional development and interesting job opportunity;
The position provides a good background for a further development within the organization and Scania Financial Services;
An international organisation with highly skilled colleagues.
For further information, please contact:
Anton Sikström, Compliance Manager: +46 8 553 710 10.
Your application should include a CV, cover letter, and copies of relevant grades and/or certificates.
Please apply through http://www.scania.com/group/en/available-positions/ in order for us to get correct information. In case of problems during applying at scania.com, send Your application to email@example.com
Important! Refer to Scania Job Id 20176379 in the headline and enclose Your CV, personal letter and relevant copies of grades (only in word or pdf-format). We also need Your full name, address, e-mail and cell phone no in order to register Your application. We will not manage incomplete mail applications.
About the job
- Title: Junior Risk and Compliance Analyst to Scania Finans AB
- Business area: Finance
- Country: Sweden
- City: Sodertalje
- Last application date: 2018-01-21
- Job Id: 20176379
Scania Finans AB serves customers, dealers and distributors in 7 different markets through branches in the Nordic and Baltic countries with financing and insurance solutions. In the markets where we operate Scania Finans AB finances more than one third of Scania’s sales. Over 75 dedicated professionals manage a portfolio consisting of 15.000 trucks, buses, coaches and trailers representing around 9,2 bn. SEK of assets. Scania Finans AB is a regulated company under the supervision of the Financial supervisory authority (Finansinspektionen).