Technical Project Manager - Network / Telecom
SJR IT is looking for a Technical Project Manager for our client in the telecom sector. The assignment starts asap to 30th of April, with good possibilities to be extended.
As a Senior Project Manager you work within the Projects and Quality office to run network projects across our client international footprint. You are responsible for managing a wide variety of projects with focus mainly in the network area in one or multiple countries. The projects typically involve network integrations often with third party suppliers but also IT, business processes, product and process development etc. In short, you drive projects from initiation to project closure in close cooperation with the team and stakeholders.
The role requires you to have strong
• Project, people and change management skills in order to plan, manage and steer projects while navigating in a complex environment.
• Customer/stakeholder focus and possess a broad telecom expertise to understand the business need and benefit to align with stakeholder requirements.
• Qualities in leading and partnering with others in the organization in order to fulfill the project goal.
• Communication and interpersonal skills in your contact with the project team, different stakeholders throughout the organization and towards the steering committee.
We therefore believe that you have...
• Extensive experience in project management, preferably from the Telecommunications and IT market
· Minimum 5 years of working experience as a project / program manager from managing high profile business critical projects.
· Experience from cloud solutions, digitalization and agile projects is an advantage.
• You have a relevant university degree
Note: This position requires that you are fluent in English and Swedish, both verbally and in writing.
If this sounds like your next challenge please click button below to register and post your resume.