Head of pricing to Envirotainer
For over 30 years, Envirotainer has been the global market leader in secure cold chain solutions for the pharmaceutical supply chain. We develop, manufacture and offer leasing of innovative container solutions, including validation, support and service, for pharmacy products that require a controlled environment.
As Head of Pricing you will be responsible for implementing and refining the global pricing strategy for Envirotainer, with the ambition to optimize price and revenue generation across the current and future company portfolio of products and customer segments.
In this role you will be responsible for crafting processes, data-driven guidelines and tools to support the commercial organization in implementing pricing initiatives including list prices, customer discounts and product conversion opportunities.
You will be a key value driver of Envirotainer’s business plan and to be successful in this role you need a strategic mindset but yet a hands on approach. You are a driven senior resource who are striving to work with strategic and operational tasks and challenges.
- Safeguard margins and volume through our offering based on our pricing model and pricing strategy.
- Make day to day customer pricing decisions outside of standard customer terms.
- Define how to work with our price model & structure. Develop and implement data-driven guidelines and tools to enhance and track performance.
- Provide analysis to support strategic decisions for the company and perform ad hoc data analysis for business opportunities relating to customers, products and vendors dynamics.
- Continuously identify, validate, and quantify new pricing improvement opportunities across the product and service portfolio.
- Prepare executive-level reports of findings and opportunities.
- Provide subject matter expertise to sales teams on pricing strategy and implementation. Support CFO and CSO in identifying, validating, and executing opportunities for sales performance improvements.
Demands on position
We are looking for a person with a strong commercial orientation with a balance of pricing and strategic business management capabilities. You have a passion for understanding pricing strategies and execution methodologies in a product or leasing business model.
You are a strategic thinker and a problem solver and have the ability to drive projects and activities to successful conclusion. We believe that you have excellent analytical capabilities including Excel and relational database skills. You also have experience with in-depth financial modeling as well as demonstrated analytical and statistical problem solving skills, including data handling and relational database programming.
If you have experience working in large corporate environment or a diversified, complex organization that would be preferred.
You have a Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of work experience in related field.
To be able to be successful in the role you need strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with many different functions, cultures and personalities. You are structured and organized in your work and have the ability to have a strategic view as well as being aware of details.
You have a high level of integrity and personal maturity and are flexible and able to cope with pressure and challenges. You are a self-going senior resource but also a strong team player.
In this recruitment process Envirotainer collaborate with Ogunsen Executive Search. If you have any questions please contact research consultant Betty Holmberg 076-647 16 25 or Senior Consultant Natalie Jacquet 073-421 79 86.
As selections and interviews are made on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible but no later than the 18th of Mars. All applications and personal information are handled with confidentiality.