Business Intelligence Analyst at Scania Financial Services
Scania Financial Services is serving Scania customers, dealers and distributors in over 50 markets through 15 captive business units with financing and insurance solutions. Over 850 dedicated professionals manage a portfolio consisting of 140.000 vehicles representing around 75 billion SEK of assets financed and 80.000 insurance policies.
Data Management and Data analytics with the ability to analyse and act on data is playing an even more important role for Scania Financial Services business. We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst that want to be a key player in our exciting digitalization journey by creating value for the business by understanding the business needs and developing future analysis. In this role you will be part of a centralized Competence Center and report to the Head of Business IT within the Scania Financial Services head office.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you will work in close collaboration with key stakeholders and be involved in setting up the structure and strategy for following-up and measurements related to SFS operations.
In your daily work you will:
- Assist in the overall Financial Services governance process for business intelligence and reporting
- Identify opportunities to develop forecasts, statistical models and data-driven analysis to support Scania Financial Services business
- Work with business owners to identify information needs to support reporting requirements
- Empower business users in the use of Self-Service BI tool, e.g. PowerBI
- Ensure that compliance and Financial Services BI standards / guidelines are fulfilled
- Validation and improvement of data quality
- Monitoring and maintenance of Financial Services common BI platform
You are a true team player with a high business focus and good communication skills.
To succeed in this position you should have the following skills and/or qualities:
- Higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Skills in Business Intelligence tools, preferably PowerBI and SSRS
- Broad experience from working with functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience in data warehousing and information modelling
- Knowledge in Microsoft database platforms and Active Directory
- Familiar with data integration using Microsoft SSIS and integration techniques
- Leasing and financing business knowledge is a plus
- Project management skills is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must
To get further information about the role and function, please contact Pernilla Öhlén (Head of Business IT), +46 8 553 806 18.
Your application should include CV, personal letter and copies of any certificates.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please apply through http://www.scania.com/group/en/available-positions/ in order for us to get correct information. In case of problems during applying at scania.com, send Your application to email@example.com
Important! Refer to Scania Job Id 20177019 in the headline and enclose Your CV, personal letter and relevant copies of grades (only in word or pdf-format). We also need Your full name, address, e-mail and cell phone no in order to register Your application. We will not manage incomplete mail applications.
About the job
- Title: Business Intelligence Analyst at Scania Financial Services
- Business area: IT
- Country: Sweden
- City: Sodertalje
- Last application date: 2018-03-15
- Job Id: 20177019
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2016, we delivered 73,100 trucks, 8,300 buses as well as 7,800 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totaled nearly SEK 104 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 46,000 people. Research and development are concentrated to Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centers in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of Volkswagen Truck & Bus GmbH. For more information visit www.scania.com.