Accounting Analyst to expansive FMCG startup
Gazella is now recruiting an Accounting Analyst to an innovative and environmentally friendly growth company within the FMCG sector. We are looking for an Accounting Analyst who wants to join a dedicated team with passion for sustainability, which offers a lot of potential for personal development in a supportive environment. As an Accounting Analyst you will be a key member of the team and play a crucial role in building up the Nordic Finance department, with focus on managing invoicing and payments from retail customers. You report to the Nordic Finance manager and work with the finance team, which is based in the UK. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.
- Be responsible for the Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger working with the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Work with the company’s bookkeeping and have a responsibility for the Bank bookings and reconciliation
- Manage Fixed Assets and work with month-end accruals for Overheads, Marketing and Logistics
- Preparation of monthly VAT returns and be responsible for month end closings
- Work closely to the local Marketing team and cooperate with the colleagues in the team
You have a Bachelor or Master degree in business, finance or in a related discipline. Furthermore, you have a minimum of 1-3 years of accounting and ledger experience, good knowledge of local GAAP and IFRS. Experience from working with FMCG or retail is meritorious. You are an experienced user of Excel and have professional Swedish and English skills.
You are a driven, analytical and proactive team player who is comfortable with handling a number of different tasks, as well as working with a small entrepreneurial team. Furthermore, you are an efficient communicator and have all the necessary skills in order to build strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Is this you? Apply using the button below! Katarina Milenkovic is responsible for this recruitment.