Global Marketing Director - Husqvarna Construction
The Husqvarna Group is a world-leading producer of outdoor power products, including chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and garden tractors. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products, and a world leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group’s products and solutions are sold to end-customers in more than 100 countries. The Husqvarna Group has more than 13,000 employees in 40 countries.
Husqvarna Construction, an autonomous division of the Husqvarna Group, is a world leader in machinery and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The company is founded on product and technology leadership, assured by a high level of investment in user-focused product development to offer professional endusers the most effective and efficient solutions. Products and services are distributed globally through all relevant sales channels.
We are looking for a driven and experienced Global Marketing Director for Sawing and Drilling to join the Husqvarna Global Marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting increased sales of Sawing and Drilling and for the division overall. As Global Marketing Director, you will manage a team in order to develop cohesive, strategic and operational marketing plans. The role includes day-to-day management and smooth operation of projects, including campaign planning, a go-to-market strategy, and customer insights. You will monitor and analyse programme effectiveness, and continually adjust and optimize the strategy and tactics to achieve key metrics.
To be successful in this role, you will require outstanding people and project management skills. You are a true player with a strategic mindset and experience in B2B marketing. You have drive and strong business acumen.
• Support business to maximize sales of customer solutions
• Point of contact for the marketing of products in this category.
• Work with the Product Category organization to promote business alignment, activities and overall messaging
• Work with the Sales organization to ensure optimum sales growth and support for activities and promotions
• Provide strong, end-to-end project management (scope, budget, planning, execution, quality assurance and follow-up)
• Collaborate and communicate with the teams, both centrally and locally, in different markets around the world, and ensure all team members are on board with their delegated tasks.
• Develop support documentation for local implementation
• Seek opportunities for improvement and propose new projects
• Measure and report on the implementation of all marketing campaigns in relation to pre-set goals (ROI and KPIs)
Education and experience
• Minimum of a BA/BSc in business/marketing or the equivalent
• Proven professional experience (minimum 7-8 years) in the marketing of global brands
• Extensive experience of building global integrated marketing campaigns and concepts for B2B
• Highly creative and with experience in identifying target groups and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Solid knowledge of e-commerce
• Experience of working with agencies for strategic campaign development and delivery
• Self-starter with strong drive and a sense of urgency
• Solid business acumen
• A holistic perspective and the ability to develop and implement strategies
• Project leader skills, a high degree of motivation, and a broad skills base
• Proven professional experience within this specialist area
• A technical background and an ability to simplify and sell complex products
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Strong leadership skills
In this role you will report to the Vice President, Marketing, and one person will report to you. You will also be a part of the marketing management team as well as the sawing and drilling category management team. The position is based in Jonsered, Gothenburg.
Is this you (or someone you know)?
Apply to competenceclub.se and we promise to revert as soon as possible. Applications must be received by the 8th of April at the latest. Apply at competenceclub.se. If you have any questions, please contact Kerstin at email@example.com +46 707 87 87 10.