Manager Accounts Payables & Receivables till Snow Software
Snow is growing rapidly and need to strengthen the Finance team with one additional resource. Currently the team consists of 30 people responsible for the Group's accounting, legal & operational reporting worldwide, today a total of 24 legal entities. You will report to the Group Financial Controller and will be based at the modern office in Solna Business Park. Snow attach great importance to personality and are looking for someone who is sociable, has energy, a positive attitude and is used to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will be performing the following duties
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Global Accounts Payable (AP) and Global Accounts Receivable (AR) functions.
- Maintain robust and accurate records of the key accounting controls and ensure that the workflow and processes are in accordance with Snow guidelines and in compliance with internal controls
- Manage, train and develop a team of 6 direct reports to enhance their performance and development
- Serve as a key contact and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Interact regularly with AR staff to identify, quantify and create a plan to resolve AR issues
- Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) on a monthly basis
Snow Software is looking for a dedicated, team oriented and proactive candidate with a “can do attitude” and positive approach. We believe you have a least 8 years of relevant Accounting experience with leadership involvement. You have a good knowledge of accounting principles, financial concepts, general ledger financial systems and procedures and maybe also previous experience in working in a shared service center.
As a person you like working both individually and with a team in a fast paced, high volume deadline-oriented environment. You are resourceful and flexibility and possess the Ability to cultivate strong working relationships with personnel from various areas of responsibility within the organization and interact with employees, customers and vendors in a professional manner. Finally, you have excellent communication skills in English and Swedish, both oral and written, to deal effectively with a variety of interpersonal relationships and situations. Knowledge in additional languages is a plus
Please submit your application through www.boardtalk.se. Questions are answered by recruitment consultant Mats Holmberg (tel. 072-853 2313) or Malin Sager (072-2270816) at Boardtalk AB. The selection and interview process is ongoing, so we are looking forward to your application as soon as possible.
Snow Softwares (www.snowsoftware.com) mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain their explosive growth, they are looking for the brightest and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the time to join Snow.