Operational Risk Controller to Nordnet
20 years ago, Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Europe and this year, 2017, we got awarded Bank of the Year. We will build the best customer experience in our field and create next generation bank. We know that this requires great people, great teams, and great technology. Do you want join us and build the new Nordnet?
The Risk Control function covers the whole Nordnet group and therefore controls and supports both Banking and Insurance operations.
We are now looking for a senior operational risk controller to join the team of 6 high performing people.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a senior operational risk controller you will drive, individually and together with the team, development of operational risk processes like risk and control assessment, incident management, key risk indicators, etc. This means having an interest in finding efficient solutions for the management of risk in a regulatory environment.
You will also:
- Ensure risk and control assessment for business processes.
- Monitor and analyse incidents and follow-up on major incidents.
- Analyse operational risks in new products and services.
- Report independently on risks and risk management, including supporting the Head of Risk Control on reporting to Board and Management.
- Participate in ICLAAP (IKLU) and ORSA regarding operational risk.
Profile and Qualifications
We are looking for candidates with a relevant academic degree and a minimum 4 years of operational risk management/control or audit experience in the financial or insurance industry.
We also think you have:
- Ability to facilitate outstanding relationships across the organization and serve as an influential and respected partner to business leaders.
- Integrity. Being reliable and resilient.
- Effective communication skills, both written and spoken in English and Swedish.
- Understanding of the requirements on operational risk management in a regulated financial company.
- Strong team player skills but with the drive to deliver on individual goals.
Applications and Inquiries
We are working with Sharp Recruitment in this process. Please feel free to contact Maneli Zakipour at +46 708 26 27 96 or email@example.com, for questions regarding Nordnet and/or the position.
All applications will be reviewed, and interviews will be conducted continuously.