Group Business Controller till Profoto
Do you want to be a key player in Profoto’s preparation to becoming IPO-ready? We are now looking for a Group Business Controller with experience from listed companies.
What we are looking for
Do you enjoy applying an analytical approach to understanding the critical KPI’s that drive a company’s business while identifying causes for deviations?
Do you have the relevant experience to develop and establish best-in-class financial policies, processes and IT systems with the purpose of driving change?
Do you have the relevant experience to work in an efficient internal control organization, supported by well-designed IT systems?
Profoto is the world leader in lighting systems for image creators and our culture is based on growth, constant change and excellence. We are continuously recruiting engineers and business professionals. We are now looking for a Group Business Controller.
As Group Business Controller, you will work together with and report to the CFO. Your main objective will be to design, implement and maintain the changes necessary for Profoto to become IPO-ready.
Areas of responsibility, primarily via the Profoto Group:
- Define needs for relevant publically available financial information and design systems as well as reports to fulfill these requirements.
- Establish and maintain the internal control system. Includes the development of policies, SOP’s, handbooks and risk assessment processes.
- Define the critical KPI’s of the organization, design systems and corresponding reports.
- Manage various change projects for Profoto’s plan to be ready for IPO.
- Attend the monthly closure as well as quarterly forecast planning.
- Educate the organization in e.g., reporting requirements and internal control systems.
- Master’s degree within relevant field and at least 3-4 years relevant work experience.
- Experience from working in one or several roles in a financial function of a listed company, preferably as a business controller or similar role.
- Experience in COSO is meritorious.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong desire to work in an competitive international environment.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English.
You will be working in a flexible workplace environment in our modern head office in Sundbyberg, Stockholm. Due to the global reach of our business, you will be expected to travel.
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you see yourself as the Group Business Controller at Profoto, please send an application with your CV, personal letter and education records from university and high school to our recruiter Lars Janesköld at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed.
Last day for application is 2018-06-20. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis.
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence.
That dedication and passion have been imprinted in our DNA from the very beginning.
50 years ago, our founders Conny Dufgran and Eckhard Heine resolved to make the very best flash for the very best photographers, and they succeeded. That’s a standard that we don’t only aim to maintain, but to surpass.
Because we believe that light is the indispensable heart of all image creation, no matter what the camera, no matter what the situation, the ability to create amazing images is directly linked to the ability to master light shaping.
That core principle is the key to enabling a world filled with incredible images and the purpose of every single light shaping tool we make.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto
Om du har några frågor om tjänsten, kontakta:
+46 (0)70-692 43 12