Business Analyst to Abbott Laboratories
As a Business Analyst at Abbott, you will have a key strategic role in the Nordic commercial organization. You will be in the driver’s seat when it comes to maximizing business opportunities together with the top management as well as driving your own projects, including budgeting, business planning and forecasting. With a detailed focus in the financial analysis you will proceed with business solutions and be in a strong working relationship with the commercial lead, management team of the organization as well as the European FP&A team and cross functional teams. You will be working in Abbott’s office in Kista but as Abbot is a multinational company, you should be prepared for travel in service.
• Responsible for business planning in the Nordics for both costs and revenues.
• Driving projects at management level where you will draw conclusions and discussing with top management.
• Driving the bi-monthly analysis of business performance by both supporting and challenging commercial organization.
• Complete full detailed P&L rolling latest best estimates and monthly performance variance analysis for corporate analysis
• Monitor & report on sales commissions / bonuses
• Drive pricing analysis and implement monitoring
• Complete weekly revenue variance analysis and cost expenditure approval
• Proactive member of Abbott strategic projects
• Compliance of statutory and tax requirements / external audits etc.
• Contract compliance & instrument management
To perform well in this role, it is crucial that you are a self-starter, have the ability to organise, schedule and prioritise your tasks as well as possess the flexibility and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines. Furthermore, we are looking for the following:
• Master’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferable within Business Administration, Finance, Audit or related field.
• At least 3 years’ experience from a position that require a strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent attention to details and good business judgement. Diagnostic industry experience is preferable.
• Good communication skills and fluency in English
• You are a great team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
• You have a strategic mindset and experience from driving projects at management level.
• If you have experience from working with HFM, SAP and QlikView, it is meritorious. You are proficient in MS Office (especially Excel).
• You should have basic skills in SAP. Experience from HFM and QlikView would be meritorious but not mandatory.
• Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint).
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.