Senior Quantitative Analyst to Scania
We are now seeking a Senior Quantitative Analyst to join Scania’s Financial Services team at the global headquarter in Södertälje, 30 minutes from Stockholm City. Scania is a world-leading, Swedish, manufacturer and supplier of commercial vehicles and operates in more than 100 countries. The company is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
As a Senior Quantitative Analyst you will be an important member of the central credit risk department. The credit risk management team is a core of Scania’s captive financial services with the main purpose to optimize credit management and minimize credit losses. Main focus will be working with Scania’s impairment models for IFRS 9, a new expected credit loss model, that will have a significant impact on Scania’s credit risk models. On long term basis quantitative credit risk work related to credit scoring models will be included in this position. You will join a competent and senior team of 5 co-workers. The position is reporting to the Global Credit Risk and Asset Manager.
- Improving and maintaining our impairment models for IFRS 9
- Validation of our impairment models for IFRS 9
- Analysing and reporting of the monthly results from the IFRS 9 models
- Working with data quality for our impairment models
- Act as contact towards the IT department in development of the credit risk models
- Participate in other projects related to quantitative credit risk analysis
- Experience in credit risk modelling (ECL, PD and LGD modelling) will be an advantage
- Relevant university degree and at least 5 years of working experience from the financial services or banking industry
- High level of computer programming skills
- Good communication skills, including ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Self-motivated and business driven with a high level of dedication
- Knowledge of the asset-based financing industry will be an advantage
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
Are you ready for the next exciting journey in your career?
In this recruitment Scania is cooperating with Human Capital. To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com with reference MS/1552. For questions please contact responsible recruiters at Human Capital: Mikael Schmidt 070-415 85 13.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2016, we delivered 73,100 trucks, 8,300 buses as well as 7,800 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totaled nearly SEK 104 billion in 2017, of which about 20 percent were services related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 46,000 people. Research and development are concentrated to Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centers in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of Volkswagen Truck & Bus GmbH. For more information visit www.scania.com.