Activation & Content Team Lead - Mölnlycke
Mölnlycke® is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home.
Do you care as much as we do about equipping people with what they need for the best outcomes?
We’re looking for an Activation & Content Team Lead to join the Mölnlycke Healthcare Global Marketing Team. As Team Lead, you’ll be responsible for executing communication strategies developed by marketing communication managers; and inspiring the team to create great content that supports business goals and all brands under the Mölnlycke banner.
You’ll lead and inspire a team of five experts (copywriter, graphic designer, videographer, web editor, and coordinator) and a portfolio of suppliers to produce online and offline content boosting Mölnlycke’s sales and reputation. We’d especially like to hear from candidates who understand what motivates team members to thrive and excel.
With a cross-functional approach and a natural eye for content that cuts through the clutter and inspires action, you’ll develop a content plan that will expand our company’s reach and influence across channels.
- Represent content creation know-how and best practices in the Global Marketing and Communications team
- Manage a team of five people (and several consultants on a per-need basis); direct, coach and support team members to continually develop the right competencies, establish efficient working methods and optimal resource planning
- Manage vendor relationships
- Develop content editorial plans for each channel in cooperation with Marketing Communications stakeholders
- Drive the execution of each product category’s content strategy by initiating and overseeing the execution of all decided Marketing Communications projects
- Develop and manage the budget, financial follow-up, forecasts and accruals of the Activation & Content team
- Ensure the team acts within Mölnlycke’s formal guidelines and established best practices when it comes to sourcing, project management, and financial reporting
- A background in content production, preferably in the written word (copywriter, blogger etc.)
- 5+ years of management experience
- An instinct to Own The Outcome, according to the Mölnlycke definition
- A strong service-minded attitude
- Effective organization, communication and deliveries
- A high level of proficiency in English and Swedish
- Develop new content and editorial guidelines that appeal to the target audiences
- Conduct needs analysis with the team and other stakeholders to gather requirements and information to develop informative and appealing content for our products and services
Qualifications and skills
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Basic CSS and HTML skills
- Basic knowledge of SEO
Does this sound like you, or someone you know?
Apply no later than 5 August and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact Kerstin Söderberg at firstname.lastname@example.org +46 707 87 87.