Sales Director/Country Manager to Basware
The Sales Director/Country Manager will be responsible for driving a high performing sales team focused on both direct and indirect sales for the full Basware solution portfolio to both new and existing customers.
The role will include full responsibility for the Swedish sales budget for all local sales channels. Management and motivation of the team, ensuring high standards are implemented and adhered to in all areas of the Sales Process. You will be ultimately responsible and rewarded against the team target for direct and indirect sales. You will be working together with our marketing, pre-sales and professional services organisations to enable top quality results.
Following Basware´s horizontal organization this role is also the Basware Country Manager for Sweden. This means that this role is the external representative of Basware AB, and ensures the internal coherency and atmosphere between all functions from our global matrix organization, in the country unit. It is also responsible for country business reviews. The Swedish organization consists of 32 employees.
As the Country Manager you will be the single point of contact for the local Swedish Business unit, responsible for facilitating activities and working with other Basware teams to ensure communication externally to customers and across all of the Basware functions.
You will be clear on the company strategy and ensure that you bring the different teams together to achieve complete alignment in a global matrix. You will be responsible for facilitating the Swedish country management meetings and business reviews and will be the escalation point for local management to support and resolve local issues.
The position is placed in Stockholm. You will report to Vice President Direct Sales, based in Esbo.
We are looking for enthusiastic high performer who shows real enthusiasm in recruiting new customers and who is fascinated by consultative value based selling.
- Bachelor Degree (Business or Computer Science), BBA, BSc, MSc
- 8+ years of experience in sales and sales management within Software and SaaS environment.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience from the IT industry
- Proven track record of working in a dynamic, global business environment
- New business hunter mentality
- Proven ability to coach, lead and motivate people to perform well and develop their competences.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence upwards
- The possibility to make a difference and strengthen the company`s leading position in the Nordic market
- A challenging position in a company with leading premium software solutions
- The possibility to further develop a professional sales team, and to be part of a great national and international team
- Career possibilities in a multinational company with lots of opportunities for growth
Due to the versatility of Basware´s clients we are looking for a candidate who like to work with both local and international clients and prospects. And the international nature of Basware business and customers makes it essential that you can communicate fluently in both English and Swedish, oral and written.
For more information, please contact Julian Firpo, phone 076-545 40 20 or Ulf Linden, 070 000 18 09. Please, submit your application as soon as possible. Your application will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Basware is the global leader in providing networked purchase-to-pay solutions, e-invoicing and innovative financing services. Basware’s commerce and financing network connects businesses in over 100 countries and territories around the globe. As the largest open business network in the world, Basware provides scale and reach for organizations of all sizes, enabling them to grow their business and unlock value across their operations by simplifying and streamlining financial processes. Small and large companies around the world achieve significant cost savings, more flexible payment terms, greater efficiencies and closer relationships with their suppliers. Basware has around 1800 employees. HQ in Esbo, Finland. Find out more at www.basware.com