Associate - Origination - Nordisk Renting
Develop your career and hone your origination expertise in our growing Nordisk Renting business, as part of a small and dynamic team. You'll be exposed to structured transactions and customers from a very early stage and be expected to play a key role from day one. The medium to longer term prospects will be to lead customer relationships and deals in the capacity of deal captain. It is also an opportunity to build an excellent network of relationships within the Royal Bank of Scotland Group as well as your external network.
In this role you'll be executing the strategic growth agenda for Nordisk Renting in the Nordic region. You’ll be working closely with the Nordisk Renting team’s, Structured Finance in the United Kingdom as well as Large Corporate & Sector team’s in Western Europe including the UK. The position will be based in Stockholm at our office on Strandvägen 1.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Actively participating in the transaction process from start to close
- Modelling and calculating financial structures, analysing real estate assets and preparing relevant material for customer meetings
- Supporting business origination across the Nordic countries
- Liaising with external stakeholders including legal & tax advisors, and property valuation companies
- Building relationships across the bank with particular focus on Structured Finance and Credit in London, and Corporate Coverage in relevant locations
- Contributing to, and helping to shape the culture of our business, with a proactive approach and focus on efficient decision making, customer service and streamlined and agile processes
- Attending external events to build a relevant network and acting as an ambassador for Nordisk Renting and the wider bank
QUALIFICATIONS AND SUITABLE BACKGROUND
- Experience with financial modelling and strong MS Office skills
- To be fluent in English and either Swedish or Finnish
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work credibly and effectively with people at all levels, both internal and external to our business
- A focus on delivering both outstanding customer service and great results
- An understanding of how to take a deal from pitch through to execution and completion
- Willingness to travel when needed
We're looking for someone with a proactive ethos and previous origination and execution experience from a real estate finance (debt or equity) or advisory role in a bank or Big 4. A degree at Bachelors or Masters level in a relevant quantitative or commercial subject would be an advantage
Do you want to be a part of Nordisk Renting? For further questions about this position, contact Frida Carlsson (070-790 29 30) e-mail email@example.com or Ola Everhed firstname.lastname@example.org at Boardtalk AB. Interviews will be conducted continuously.
ABOUT NORDISK RENTING
Nordisk Renting is owned by the Royal Bank of Scotland Group and operates under the NatWest brand. We have a 30 year track record of supporting corporate and public sector customers across the Nordic region. We provide customised lease funding solutions for our customer’s strategic property and infrastructure assets. Our customer base includes anything from the major Nordic corporates to public sector bodies. This forms a diversified portfolio of assets covering several types of usage. We're going through an exciting time of development and transformation, and we're looking for talented and motivated people to join us on this journey, and help us shape the future of our business.
For more information visit www.nordiskrenting.se.